BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Riah W.
U by Kotex, or just Kotex in general just doesn't work for me. These pads are honestly just so crappy and I cannot stand to use them. I leaked so many times in middle school due to these pads, even with regular pad changes. I would not recommend these at all.
Alyssa M.
Stillwater, OK
Love these! I use them when my period starts and when it ends. They are so comfortable and easy to conceal. They do the job great, but I wouldn't use them for my heavier days. They would be perfect for someone with a light flow. I would buy these in the future
Karina R.
Swannanoa, NC
Ladies for any one who uses this prank I can’t really complain they are my favorite it’s like it’s not there and they are comfortable and I’m set for a day on the run or when I’m ready to do everything around the house this is. Great brand and very absorbing and thin
Aaron C.
Wytheville, VA
I am usually not a very big fan of pads because I don't like the feeling, but these were honestly amazing. You can barely feel the product and they last a while without leakage or feeling gross. These will definitely be in my go-to for lighter period days
Hope B.
West Simsbury, CT
I'm not the biggest fan of pads, but these are great. They're thin, so you don't feel like you're walking around in a diaper, and they're definitely more comfortable than some of the other name brands. Would definitely buy this again if I was in need of pads!
Amber B.
St Clr Shores, MI
They are light weight, concealable, and absorbant! Small enough to not draw attention when walking to the bathroom but absorbant enough to keep from any leaky accidents! The plastic applicator makes for comfortable incertion and easy discard. Overall great product!
Amber B.
I love these pads because they are super thin. I love that I can't feel it on throughout the day and I honestly forget I'm on my cycle until I can just tell...lol I hate that it's alittle more expensive BUT it's worth the cost. I'd recommend for everyone!
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
Love it! I can find super good coupons in order to get this product cheap. I use this product more than others and it makes life easier. I highly recommend this product to those who haven't tried it yet. It is one of my favorite feminine hygiene products
Hannah H.
Jackson , MS
i like these a lot they provide extra comfort if you are scared of bleeding through! i always wear tampons but i do like these. they are reasonable in price and do the job you need them to do. i will be getting more of these in the future for sure !!!!
Ariane M.
Maryville, TN
These are by far my favorite thin pads! The design on the package is adorable and the pads themselves are incredible. They stick well and shape to my underwear perfectly enabling me to get along with my active lifestyle. I will continue buying this great product.
melinie m.