BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Jocelyn R.
Mesa, AZ
These thin pads were some of the nicest I have used. They are super thin but get the job done. I find them super comfortable and are worth the price. These are best for the lighter days when you don't need as much coverage. I wouldn't try any other brand than these.
Ashley T.
Richmond, TX
This product did what it was supposed to do and it's fairly affordable, so I quite like it. It's absorbent and you don't even notice that it's there. I would definitely make a repurchase of this product and I definitely became a regular user of this product.
✖️Erin h.
Cordova, TN
Not much of a pass girl since they feel uncomfortable to me and would much rather use tampons or even a cup,

But I was sent this for review and it definitely took me by surprise ! Felt fresh and clean while wearing a pad!?! I almost forgot I had it on during work!
Jordan S.
Columbus, OH
I don't usually wear pads but I did while trying these out and they were very comfortable and felt like nothing was there. Those are the reasons I don't wear pads cause hey are a pain but these were easy to use and very form fitting to your body. Would use again.
ShaleseChavez C.
Midvale, UT
These are exactly what the title says... Ultra thin! These are great for light periods or just to wear on a daily basis. I also wore these while I was working out and they really helped me feel secure. I really like these and would recommend them to anyone.
Courtney P.
Cincinnati, OH
I usually use tampons because they are so discrete, but these pads may just change my mind. They are so thin, I honestly forget they're even there! I had no leakage, and I didn't feel like I was wearing a diaper all day. These are perfect for sleeping in as well.
Wenqing Y.
Elmhurst, NY
It was great for sports and also I think it can hold a lot of liquid in these small pads. I looked up the prices online and it was decent priced as well. Overall, I think that I could totally recommend it! I am not a pad person but this will do on my lazy days.
Sydney T.
Fantastic to keep in your purse and easy for on-the-go gals. Loved how it felt lightweight and was completely unnoticeable. The packaging was very simple and I enjoyed the convenient size of the box, easy for storage and not too bulky. Would definitely purchase!
Riah W.
U by Kotex, or just Kotex in general just doesn't work for me. These pads are honestly just so crappy and I cannot stand to use them. I leaked so many times in middle school due to these pads, even with regular pad changes. I would not recommend these at all.
Jenna S.
Oswego, NY
These pads were pretty stable in the way that they stayed put instead of moving around everywhere. However, they were not as absorbent as I needed them to be as I have a lot to absorb. These pads would be good for somebody who is in middle school that is active.
melinie m.