BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Serena J.
San Diego, CA
These were good pad. Worked pretty much like any normal pad. I got them in a voxbox and tried them and they worked like a pad. Although they did feel very discrete when I was wearing them, almost like nothing was there. I’m not sure about the price but I would recommend.
Spencer C.
Blacksburg, VA
For pads, I thought these were pretty good! They were comfortable and saved my underwear from any mishaps! Although, I must admit, I don't usually wear pads nor am I a fan of them in general. Overall, I did think that these were above average in comfort and utility.
Brooklyn K.
Teaberry, KY
LOVED THIS PRODUCT!! The flexibility and durability were amazing..... I received complimentary from Influenster and most likely would have never tried these had I not. However, the price is definitely worth the quality! I will be purchasing this item a lot in the future.
Emily E.
To be fair, I hate wearing pads. I always feel like I’m wearing a diaper so I never use them, so my review is slightly biased against pads. With that said, these thin ones do feel less annoying as larger pads. They’re easy to pack, etc. but they also don’t absorb as much, which I need the most. I feel like they’re great for the end of a period, but unless it’s just spotting, they leak on the edges and don’t absorb much.
Brianna G.
Fort Valley, GA
I love Kotex. You almost forget they are even there. They are so light and breathable. Because they are so light it makes them easy to carry. I can take one in my back pocket and no one would ever know. They are very inexpensive considering the quality of them.
Kassandra O.
Donna, TX
I just tried them and i loved then , Before My Menstrual Period Ended I Used them & they are honestly worth the try ! You dont even feel them , that's how good they are ! I recommend them alot to you ladies & i guarantee you , yall as well will love them too !
Jacqueline V.
Pasco, WA
I really enjoyed this product and can we just say the packaging is so beautiful I really do think that this is the perfect on-the-go thing expecially when you're in school you know you don't want to make it public that right now Mother Nature isn't cooperating with you
Kelly W.
I don’t care for these pads but I think it’s a very personal preference. They aren’t as flexible as they should be but they are pretty absorbent, just have backup ready
Jocelyn R.
Mesa, AZ
These thin pads were some of the nicest I have used. They are super thin but get the job done. I find them super comfortable and are worth the price. These are best for the lighter days when you don't need as much coverage. I wouldn't try any other brand than these.
✖️Erin h.
Cordova, TN
Not much of a pass girl since they feel uncomfortable to me and would much rather use tampons or even a cup,

But I was sent this for review and it definitely took me by surprise ! Felt fresh and clean while wearing a pad!?! I almost forgot I had it on during work!
melinie m.