BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

• They dont sell this where im from but it would be really ...8 Answers
  • What is some ways to delay your period or induce it befor...2 Answers
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
Love it! I can find super good coupons in order to get this product cheap. I use this product more than others and it makes life easier. I highly recommend this product to those who haven't tried it yet. It is one of my favorite feminine hygiene products
Ariane M.
Maryville, TN
These are by far my favorite thin pads! The design on the package is adorable and the pads themselves are incredible. They stick well and shape to my underwear perfectly enabling me to get along with my active lifestyle. I will continue buying this great product.
Cierra G.
Oviedo, FL
I don't really wear pads all that often, so I liked that these were ultra thin and you eventually forgot that you were wearing a pad. They don't leak and aren't gigantic like how some pads are. If you have a heavy flow, ultra thin may not work for you.
Hannah H.
Jackson , MS
i like these a lot they provide extra comfort if you are scared of bleeding through! i always wear tampons but i do like these. they are reasonable in price and do the job you need them to do. i will be getting more of these in the future for sure !!!!
Corinna C.
Durham, NH
I love this brand so much since they are affordable and sleek. I don’t feel a thing, even with the nighttime pads! I love their packaging and I loved getting these in my last Influenster’s box! They’re my go to for all of my feminine hygiene products.
Amelia W.
Altus, OK
I dont normally wear pads, but when i do, this is what i wear, they resumer comfortable, and they dont feels like they  just stay in one place, they actually move with you. I wear their tampons normally and i love them just as well, if you wear pads id suggest these
Jennifer O.
Arlington , TX
They were very comfortable and I think I would totally buy . I think they did their job and I don’t recommend if you don’t have such a light flow but overall these pads did the job and I was fairly satisfied with the performance of them . Really good
Audrionna A.
Wise, VA
This product would be okay, but honestly I bleed too heavily to wear something so small. If it wasn’t for that, they’re shaped perfect and everything. I don’t see any flaws with them besides the fact that I cannot wear them due to how much I bleed.
Justis M.
Riverside, CA
These are my absolute favorite kind of pads. They fit very comfortably and they provide amazing lock in control. I will continue to buy this product for as long as it’s around! I recommend to every girlfriend that I have whenever I get the chance.
Kym T.
Auburn, CA
If you're like me and find pads very uncomfortable, then U by Kotex Fitness Ultra Thin Pads Regular are for you! I've always dreaded using a pad, but after Influenster sent me this product in my Vox Box, I never looked back! 10/10 would recommend!
melinie m.
Durban
Graciela P.
el paso
How are these pads?
Charly S.
charlse city
What is some ways to delay your period or induce it before the holidays can y’all pls help me with this thx

Walmart