BY U BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

• They dont sell this where im from but it would be really ...9 Answers
  • What is some ways to delay your period or induce it befor...4 Answers
Gab A.
Greenville, NC
This product is great, especially towards the end of your monthly visitor! If you don’t need a tampon, and don’t want to fuss with the bulk of a pad, this product is perfect. It’s light, easy to apply, and hardly noticeable during activity!
Lauren C.
Centennial, CO
These are great pads! That aren’t uncomfortable at all or make you feel icky from your period. Overall great product will keep purchasing more of because I like them better than some other pads that just feel like you’re wearing a diaper!
Morgan B.
Louisville , KY
I don’t necessarily like pads as it is, but these weren’t that great. They would only be good for my if I was getting off my period and wanted to be 100% safe not to stain any panties. Doesn’t stick very well and soooo thin. Not a fan honestly.
Cora B.
Belmont, NC
This product is amazing! You no longer have to worry about leaks or other issues you can possibly imagine whilst using in adjacent to tampons or even a cup. I would definitely recommend this product for people who live an active lifestyle!
Kinsey H.
Manchester, NH
They were super comfortable, and barely noticeable while wearing them. I am normally not one to use pads during my time of the months, but this product might be the one to allow me to feel more comfortable while wearing them! I would recommend them to my friends!
Mara M.
Portales, NM
I love this brand so much! I really love the fitness line that they came out with! Especially how light weight and thin these specific pads are! They feel like nothing at all and it’s incredible! Over all would really recommend these!
Brenda M.
Lodi, CA
Definitely my go to! I chose these over my other ones because the ones with wings are amazing. They would not unstick and had a great size to them! I would definitely trust these! Would purchase again and definitely recommend for you!
Alexandra P.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this brand and everything they sell. These were so thin and perfect and I couldn’t even tell they were there. I use these on the heaviest day of my period just in case. They are really great for when I run while on my period.
Kait M.
Philadelphia, PA
They were a good product. Definitely thin for sure. Idk how great they would be while doing fitness however but, I didn't do anything related to fitness while using the product but I wouldn't imagine they would work all that well.
Rebecca L.
Pooler, GA
I don't have super heavy periods normally so thin pads are exactly what I need and these were perfect for what I needed. They were super lightweight and didn't feel like I had a diaper on like most pads that are so thick and heavy.
Graciela P.
el paso
How are these pads?
melinie m.
Durban
Charly S.
charlse city
What is some ways to delay your period or induce it before the holidays can y’all pls help me with this thx

Walmart