BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Kendra B.
This product is great but it could be better in some ways. I to me, I think that they could stick better but that's my opinion. Some people may like them not so sticky but I want to wear something that I know won't be moving around to much. I have purchased this product more than once because there is only one flaw to me.
Tyra L.
Albuquerque, NM
Great these work for my sister and she loves them also can take them on the go where ever she goes . I would buy these again if we had to they are kinda pricy tho so I would maybe get a bigger size
Hannah B.
I use these pads on the regular now! I like the length, which allows me to go without that constant worry I will bleed through. They are thin, but very absorbent. They are comfortable, which makes you think you're not even wearing one.
Danyelle
Jacksonville, FL
Great pads, very comfortable and easy to work out in without feel weird. Totally recommend to anyone that's active a lot even if that means walk a lot a work or in school it's worth the support. The price is affordable as well.
April O.
Florence, SC
This product is very great I finally got to use them and they are very comfortable . They fit perfectly and are very absorbent . I think I may switch up my old ones for this product. I’m so glad to be apart of Influenster because I would have never discovered this product.
Isabel R.
San Antonio, TX
They’re strong, and even for heavy times they will uphold through the day. These are the ones that you can rely on any day. Plus they never leak and they will stay all day long.
autumn p.
Sacramento, CA
They were so thin and comfy, I hardly even noticed it was there! I liked that it moved with me throughout the day and I didn’t have to worry about trying to adjust while at work or running errands, which is the last thing you need when Mother Nature comes to visit!! I highly recommend to anyone looking for an upgrade!
Kolena M.
Lawndale , CA
I was able to move around and workout in these without feeling any discomfort. They fit just right, I didn’t have to keep adjusting after each set of workouts I was doing. I would buy these in the future, they work really good. I recommend these !!
Kariethna U.
These are meant for mutch lighter days, I would not recommend for the whole week of your period. The texture was not bothersome, and it felt like I wasn't whereing anything.
Leslie G.
Miami springs, FL
I got this product in my last box and it helped me out alot. One it's thin and compact which was perfect for when I was out and about using a clutch. It does absorb well in my opinion but if your having a very heavy flow then I would carry a couple extra ones in case you need to change out but overall a good product
melinie m.