BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Jordan S.
Asheville, NC
Great fit! These things just keep going and going. I like to use these at night, they don’t disturb my sleep at all. They are reasonably priced for this style, and I can almost always find a coupon somewhere. I am quite happy with these.
Kenia R.
Houston
They alright is not to much like always yes is economical than always infinity but it those the same things
Brailey C.
Terre Haute, IN
Since I work out a lot these were awesome support and very comfortable while still doing the daily activities I had. Would recommend to a friend for sure!
Emily M.
I don’t wear pads anymore but I couldn’t say no to the beautiful wrappers. Definitely effective and would recommend for those with a light flow.
Luciana T.
Philadelphia, PA
love these products especially beause they are individually wrapped. this allows for travel and so easy to throw in your bag discretely. they are very thin and last for hours. i am a big fan of kotex products. the colorful wrapping is a plus too!
Maddie E.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Wonderful! You can’t go too wrong with some pads, and these ones were great. Enjoyed using them and the packaging is super cute! The patterns are adorable. They are a little more on the expensive side for feminine hygiene products.
Maria R.
Hemet, CA
I love love kotex pads love the thin of it feels like you have nothing on defenaly a must buy best fitness proudut I had tried
Francina P.
Miami, FL, 33195
Personally I use normal towels at the time of training obviously it makes me a little difficult when it comes down with some weights (an exercise that there is) but I feel that I have no more problems when training with a normal towel because I the period stops me in the moments that I do the exercise.///

Personalmente uso toallas normales a la hora de entrenar obviamente se me hace un poco difícil a la hora de bajarme con unas pesas ( un ejercicio que hay) pero siento que no tengo mas problemas a la hora de entrenar con una toalla normal porque a mi se me detiene el periodo en los momentos que hago el ejercicio.
Natalia M.
cali valle
These are my favourite ones! Are very comfortable. I use it every time I got my period. It’s exactly what I was looking for, because I had tried another alternatives and I swear these ones are the best option!U by Kotex® Fitness* Ultra Thin Pads RegularU by Kotex® Fitness* Ultra Thin Pads and Liners Heavy Flow With WingsU by Kotex Fitness* Liners Regular
nicky D.
Really good! Really comfortable! It does what it says exactly, stays in place and doesn’t move while you are working out which makes it one of the best pads for exercising that are out there! Also, affordable.
melinie m.