BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Caitey T.
Prescott, AZ
Too thin for me personally. I love the brand and their regular pads work wonder for me.
Stephanie V.
Melbourne, FL
Love how discreet they feel while wearing them and how slim and nice the packaging is.
Vanahi D.
Philadelphia, PA
It comes very in handy you can take it everywhere and its the product I use on a daily
Cailey N.
Warwick, RI
Loved getting these, don’t usually use pads but always nice to have on deck! Love Kotex
Rachel D.
Knoxville , TN
Honestly a new favorite for me. These work so well and I hardly notice they’re there.
Nakyra W.
hamilton, oh
Love these . Very comfy !!
Feels like you have nothing on ! I highly recommend these
Julia J.
Cumming, GA
Best pads out there! Never have leaks with these. Perfect for short and heavy periods
Lauren L.
Berwick, LA
I love these. They are the perfect size and very convenient for storing. I love them.
Izzy U.
Suwanee, GA
Very thin and perfect working out. You barely feel it there. Helps protect underwear!
wendy C.
Frederick , MD
They were very comfortable and soft. I liked them for when my period wasn’t as heavy.
melinie m.