BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Caeley M.
I received these in a VoxBox once, and they worked fine. They did their job. They’re not my favorite, just because I don’t love the way they feel, but they do what they’re supposed to.
Nora a.
U by Kotex period products never fail to meet my expectations. These ultra thin light pads are perfectly comfortable for those who are always on the move and at some points make you not even realize you're not even on your period (a blessing).
Desiree S.
Topeka, KS
Love it! Great protection. Cute packaging. And comfortable. I really like this brand of pads and tampons. Probably one of my favorite brands to buy. I’d recommend theses to my friends and family. I will probably purchase In the future
Megan S.
Poplar Bluff, MO
These were alright but not my favorite, I prefer the heavy flow type, especially for sports but they were still pretty good. I highly recommend the brand and sport type! They’re the first brand i’ve seen with sport style pads instead of just sports tampons! So I’m very appreciative about that since I don’t like tampons that much.
Alex M.
Algonquin, IL
I should begin by saying I'm very picky about pads, so I'm not very forgiving in the pad category. These pads are not my favorite, but there is nothing particularly wrong with them. I think the *fitness* style of these is no different from any other pad, so there is nothing special in that category. Overall, just your average pad.
Rebecca
Nottingham , MD
I hate thick pads that feel like diapers! These are perfectly thin and still give so much protection on your heaviest days! I don’t use pads often but when I do- these are my go to!
Megan M.
Fair Lawn , NJ
Really great for use when sleeping! Super soft and comfortable, I really loved this sample! This is the brand I always use but I have never had this product so I was very impressed!
Patricia F.
Wichita, KS
Love these, they never slip and the colors are so fun. U by Kotex never lets me down! I use this every month! It’s super affordable and you can pick it up almost anywhere. 5 stars!
Jocelyn M.
McAllen , TX
I really enjoyed testing out these pads , they are very thin and comfortable but I would only recommend them to you if you are only spotting or if you have a very light flow.
Whitney R.
Canton, OH
I absolutely love these! This is the only brand I will use. They are super comfortable and not overly bulky, but still do the job ! I barely notice that I’m wearing it sometimes !
melinie m.