BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Sarah S.
Murfreesboro, TN
The only tampons I feel comfortable using and inexpensive! They last you a long time also
Deidre H.
Valdosta, GA
It’s great for fitness and no leakage at all. Thin product that holds a lot . Affordable
Jennifer A.
Cleveland, TN
These pads are so nice and thin they don’t show through your clothes and are very comfy.
Kennedy B.
Woodstock, IL
I loved how lightweight and thin these were. Perfect for a light flow. Very comfortable!
Lily M.
Salem, MA
These are too thin to use , they don’t do much but would be good I guess for jus everyday
Vanessa R.
sunvalley
Not my favorite but the certainty did the job. They did not bother me but they did slide
Madison L.
Modesto , CA
These are perfect for comfort u can barley notice they are there and perfect for ur purse
Anna R.
Brownsville , TX
This did not work for me as in regular i have heavy periods and stains were all over me 😢
samantha g.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
i dont use pads but my mom let me know that these were comfortable & had good absorbancy!
Selena R.
roanoke rapids
These pads are amazing. they are good when you play a sport or run and the price is great
melinie m.