BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

hope s.
Leitchfield, KY
Thea pads were super comfortable. They also were very discrete. I was very satisfied with them.
Samira P.
ATHENS, GA
I'm wearing one right now and I can barely feel it. There's no fuss and the packaging is great
Willow M.
Centralia , WA
Great pads. Work great for my active life! Cute packaging too. These things really do the job!
Bethany H.
Stillwater, OK
worked really good, I actually went and bought them at the store because I loved them so much.
Obey K.
Oneonta, NY
It is very flexible and very easy to use. I would definitely recommend it and start using it
Lea P.
Oshkosh, WI
i usually never use liners but when i do these are great becauze i know i dont have to worry
Shelby L.
Gallatin, TN
This we’re not great for sleeping. Big and bulky and rubbed the wrong way. Wouldn’t recommend
Kira H.
Decatur , AL
Love using these at night and the price isn’t bad at all. Definitely a fan of u by Kotex lol
Tori B.
Louisville, KY
Pretty large and not discreet but they are absorbent. Reasonable price
I’d probably buy again
Topaz S.
Parma, OH
I wasn’t expecting much from these but they were actually really comfortable and absorbent!!
melinie m.