BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

• They dont sell this where im from but it would be really ...8 Answers
  • What is some ways to delay your period or induce it befor...3 Answers
Taylor M.
Broomfield, CO
Feels like nothing is there and absorbent also I don't usually wear pads but these are my go too !
Kayla F.
Katy, TX
I’m typically a girl who on the heavy side when it’s my first day and these are pretty comfortable
Chrystal S.
Homestead, FL
Perfect size. Very discrete. Easy to travel with. Very comfortable. Recommend for every one to try
Stephanie D.
Winton , CA
I love using this pads they are the best and they are great also they are very comfortable to wear
Jasmine M.
It was a very good product . Very comfortable & long lasting . I would definitely buy at the store
Jordan V.
Harts, WV
Not very good if you have a heavy flow it will go right through your pants and it will get bad lol
Zael I.
Lincoln University, PA
Giving it three stars because my flow is heavy and it doesn’t really work that much, also expensive
Mckayla S.
Greenwood, SC
these don’t hold me at all i never really use pads anyways but i would recommend for people who do
Elysa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Stayed in place the whole day, comfortable to wear, and absorbent. Definitely willing to use again
Zolangel R.
COral springs , FL
Great!!! I like them, comfortable. I wasn’t expected them to be so great :) good for workouts too.
Graciela P.
el paso
How are these pads?
melinie m.
Durban
Charly S.
charlse city
What is some ways to delay your period or induce it before the holidays can y’all pls help me with this thx

Walmart