BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Taylor C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Always my favorite brand and their products never disappoint! I’ve never had any issues with leaking or things not staying in place. It’s nice to have a great product like this to rely on!
Luara M.
Worcester, MA
Essa é minha marca preferida. A unica que se assemelha com os absorventes do meu querido país Brasil. Eu usei todos quando me mandaram e por incrivel que pareça eu ate que gostei dessa linha fitness. Porem nao sei se compraria sempre que eu precisar.
Christine L.
E Brunswick, NJ
personally the ultra thin ones are not my favorite in terms of *general pad size*.. HOWEVER! they're certainly very useful when you're coming to the end/are at the beginning of your flow!
Jasmine S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my favorite brand of feminine care products. The pads are super light and thin, so when I am wearing it, it's barely noticeable! I love the packaging too! Super colorful & fun!
Amalia R.
La Puente, CA
So I loved these pads! They provide great protection, not like Kotex regular pads that are all bulky and hard to handle. I personally prefer no wing on my pads because they get in the way or get stuck and become useless. There are flexible so great for people who are active during the day and who workout regularly! I’ll definitely buy more!
Aryauna B.
Fond Du Lac, WI
These are great! Super thin i always forget theyre on & theyre very absorbant. I would definitely recommend these to any active women who struggle with finding the right pads!
virginia a.
They worked alright....the material seemed cheaper and very flimsy. Uncomfortable when compared to most of the other brands I had worn before. Probably would not purchase a second time.
Hannah B.
Washington, IN
Terrible product. They were not as absorbant as I would have liked. Definitily a let down. I hope I can try more brands, but these were not very good and I hope they get new good ones that are nicer.
Caeley M.
I received these in a VoxBox once, and they worked fine. They did their job. They’re not my favorite, just because I don’t love the way they feel, but they do what they’re supposed to.
Melanie P.
These really did come in handy so much , i always seem to get really bad cramps during the month and never know wether my period is coming or not and so these and the liners that cane along with it really we are a lifesaver so glad these were sent with the kit ❤️
melinie m.