BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Jessica F.
Kenosha, WI
They did what i expected them to do. They kept my underwear clean of blood, and i recommend them.
Erin f.
Senoia, GA
I like this brand a lot because it doesn’t have oops moments. It allows me comfort while I move.
Chelsey P.
Knoxville, TN
LOVE after I revived these in a box I ditched my old ones and started buying these. Again I love
Paxton S.
Lexington Pk, MD
Love these pads, perfect fit. And good use for before your period even starts! No leaking either
Judy R.
Cambria Hts, NY
Love pass ! Especially from this brand . Super comfortable for a busy day . Definitely a good buy
Carrie S.
I like these alot. They do what they say and are very reliable. I would recommend this to a teen
Karen B.
Atlantic City, NJ
Very comfortable! Good to throw in purse and have when on the go! Easy to use & the perfect size.
Kirsten F.
mullica hill , NJ
This is my favorite brand for pads, these are comfortable and i’ve been repurchasing ever since!
Addison R.
so great! they are very discrete which is awesome, they aren't bulky at all, and super absorbent!
Caitlyn C.
Lynnfield, MA
They worked like pretty much any other pad. Plus they were small and fit in my bag pretty easily.
melinie m.