BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Marline M.
Bismarck, ND
Love it got it from influenster’s and it’s really great it feels like you not wearing anything!!
Kaylee K.
Orange city, FL
They are so great for light days, and they are so easy to just throw in your purse and on the go.
Frida A.
Killeen, TX
Perfect!! I loved them and I’m glad I got them! Best thing ever. It was great and I recommend it!
Kirsten F.
mullica hill , NJ
This is my favorite brand for pads, these are comfortable and i’ve been repurchasing ever since!
Jordyn M.
Stephenville , TX
work well when i️ don’t have much to protect. easy to use and very comfortable. also convenient.
Kayla D.
Midland, GA
Love these so much!! Kotex knows exactly what kind of products I love, not just me but all women!
Paxton S.
Lexington Pk, MD
Love these pads, perfect fit. And good use for before your period even starts! No leaking either
Judy R.
Cambria Hts, NY
Love pass ! Especially from this brand . Super comfortable for a busy day . Definitely a good buy
Miquela C.
warren, MI
I really liked this , i did receive these for free to review from a voxbox but i did like these .
Erin f.
Senoia, GA
I like this brand a lot because it doesn’t have oops moments. It allows me comfort while I move.
melinie m.