BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Samantha Z.
Bakersfield , CA
I hate pads, I’m actually allergic to pads, well a certain brand at least, i just feel uncomfortable
Ahnika P.
Springfield, OH
I like them because they aren’t thick and they still did their job so I have no complaints with these
Karen B.
Las vegas, NV
They are comfortable some are too thick does not make you smell I rarely have stains when it's heavy
Faith B.
Antioch, TN
I love it. And it’s very very comfortable and I honestly recommend it. You will not be disappointed.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
These pads work great. I’m personally not a fan of long pads so these work great and I buy them often
Autumn G.
Atkinson, NH
Only wear thongs so liners like that I don’t really use. I like the ones that are slimmer in the back
Zolangel R.
COral springs , FL
Great!!! I like them, comfortable. I wasn’t expected them to be so great :) good for workouts too.
Joselyn M.
I love how small they are and the foam in them! I love Influenster for sending me them to try out!
Adriana L.
Gaithersburg, MD
I didn’t like how thick the pads were. The packaging was cute but it was too bulky for my liking m
Taylor M.
Broomfield, CO
Feels like nothing is there and absorbent also I don't usually wear pads but these are my go too !
melinie m.