BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Jessica H.
Sykesville, MD
These pads did not stay in place and I did not feel that I was protected from leaks when using them.
Haley Q.
Huntington, WV
Beautiful absolutely beautiful I can't express how amazing these are I definitely recommend them 🤞🤙🤙🤙
Paige L.
Kenosha , WI
Not a huge fan or pads, more of a tampon person so I only used them once. But they were good overall
Yaryna S.
Omaha, NE
I just don’t really use pads. They are uncomfortable. I would much rather have a tampon if I need it
Kim R.
They're perfect!! Super comfy and absorbent. I didn't even feel it when I tried it. Highly recommend.
Gladis S.
Comfortable and do hold up for 8 hours. They never leak and they aren’t noticeable. These are great’
Alessandra H.
they’re good but not good for the whole day. do not recommend for the first few days of your period.
Nicole S.
Manalapan, NJ
I usually don’t use pads but when I do I use these work great. Not really very comfy but what pad is?
•Dacoda L.
Blair, WI
These pads! They litterally make it feel like I have nothing on! It feels like I’m sitting on a cloud
Vicoya G.
Tallahassee, FL
It was amazing. Tilt ally love these. I definitely recommend these for others!!!!! You can’t go wrong
melinie m.