BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Ariana C.
I don’t usually like thin pads or pads in general but these were actually good didn’t move or anything
Yaryna S.
Omaha, NE
I just don’t really use pads. They are uncomfortable. I would much rather have a tampon if I need it
Paige L.
Kenosha , WI
Not a huge fan or pads, more of a tampon person so I only used them once. But they were good overall
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
These pads work great. I’m personally not a fan of long pads so these work great and I buy them often
Kim R.
They're perfect!! Super comfy and absorbent. I didn't even feel it when I tried it. Highly recommend.
Melanie L.
Santa Monica, CA
Not a lot to say about feminine hygiene products when it's a positive. Cute packaging. Absorbed well.
brittany k.
Deltona , FL
So what they’re suppose to do! 😂😂 how else do i put it?! I like my old ones more than these ones tho
frangel Berenice f.
Mojave, CA
Son buenas ese producto.huele muy bien.y duaran bastante tiempo.me encanta esa marca SPORT .y gracias
•Dacoda L.
Blair, WI
These pads! They litterally make it feel like I have nothing on! It feels like I’m sitting on a cloud
Nicole S.
Manalapan, NJ
I usually don’t use pads but when I do I use these work great. Not really very comfy but what pad is?
melinie m.