BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX
Highly recommend if you love working out or in to sports. Its comfortable to wear and the price is cheap.
Kayla H.
These fit great! They are flexible and light enough I don’t notice they’re there, but still absorb well.
Lyllith L.
Mifflintown, PA
Worked like regular pads? I don’t have anything negative to say but they worked! Thanks for sending them
Hannah B.
Elizabethtown, KY
Great product. Convenient to use and small enough to stick in a purse or bag anywhere. I would buy again
Jasmine V.
I honestly loved them they felt very soft and also they didn’t move out of place like my other ones do
Elizabeth C.
Really comfortable pads. I will definitely be purchasing more in the near future. I love ubykotex.....
Rylee 🌻.
La Crosse, WI
Flexible and easy to use! I don't usually use pads but these were nice because they weren't too bulky.
Brittany C.
Dover, FL
Felt like it gave me great coverage while I was working out and I didn't have to worry about leakage !
Ariana C.
I don’t usually like thin pads or pads in general but these were actually good didn’t move or anything
Ariana E.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s like it’s not even there, so comfortable! Will purchase again. Love the product, no spills either
melinie m.