BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Luli V.
Wichita ks
Es muy buena para esos días que tenemos que hacer de todo I los días pesado de trabajo o esos días de viaje y nos da miedo tener un accidente yo las llevo con migo siempre para esos días difíciles
Katie M.
Minneapolis, MN
Love these pads! They are perfect for when youre having a light day or when youre at the gym. Definitely still absorbent but feel like theyre barely there! the packaging is also very cute
Josephine O.
Fort Hood, TX
I compare these to always infinity although they are not foam they are just as thin and comfortable. Doesn’t feel thick! I get them at Walmart. They’re decently priced there! I I will continue to purchase these great pads!
Kiana L.
I received these in a Voxbox for review and it’s a great product. Super comfortable and light. The wings are great for keeping it in place. Packaging is cute and perfect to throw in a purse or backpack.
Blair S.
Bay City, MI
I don't generally wear pads, but I used this ultra thin version as a pantyliner. It did its job of collecting what wasn't heavy enough for a tampon, and it was relatively comfortable to wear while I was sleeping. I do think that the U by Kotex brand is a little pricier than other brands, but I don't mind paying more for a product I generally enjoy.
Izzy G.
BLOOMINGTON, CA
I received these complimentary from Influenster to try out, I LOVE THEM. After trying the samples I actually went out and bought this product( with included a coupon..sweet!) you could really feel a difference! These pads are insanely comfortable and actually fit the shape of your body. Genuinely can't feel THEM! Ladies I have found my new holy trail pad, TRY THESE PADS OUT.
Hannah M.
Gaffney, SC
These are light weight and stay in place! Love them for my light days. They always keep me feeling clean and fresh and are very discreet! Will definitely keep repurchasing them! Love them!!!!
Renee A.
Tempe, AZ
I've never liked pads. I think they are incredibly uncomfortable. I used these for cheer practice one day, and I had to take it off almost immediately. It was way too bulky for fitness.
Tori W.
Mount Vernon, OH
They are decent things to use. Not my favorite. They are better to just keep in your bag and give out to friends if they are in need of some pads. Not my taste but very good to have on hand.
Samantha F.
Huntsville, AL
These are nice, don’t get me wrong, i just prefer tampons. They are very comfortable and stay in place which is nice. I got them for free to try them but you can buy them at any grocery store.
melinie m.