BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Amanda B.
Manchester, MO
They are decently thin and more absorbent than I thought it would be. They are comfortable and easy to use.
Ayslinn L.
Dodge City, KS
Really comfortable! Would definitely buy more. Absorbs quick and works miracles especially when on the run
Jeneia P.
Love love love these cars very flexible and suitable as well as comfortable to wear and they hold the load
Chiara F.
Brick, NJ
Very comfortable and shows no sign of period. Absolutely love using it. I highly suggest people to use it.
Phuong T.
Fort Mill, SC
My favorite pass . I used to use a diff brand until I switch to this one . It stays out while doing its job
Katlyn P.
York, PA
Great and super thin! It didn’t even feel like I was wearing anything. Plus the packaging was really cute.
Trixie T.
I never thought that l would have a
favorite tampon, but I do, and it's these
Kotex Click compact tampons.
lakendra h.
It was very comfortable to wear didn't feel it at all an I didn't mess up myy clothes either I recommend it
Mariana V.
Fishers, IN
They were good. Did the job and felt really comfortable in them! It doesn’t feel like you’re wearing a pad.
marissa f.
Columbus , OH
This work great and are so absorbent. I wear them all of the time even when I'm working out. Great product
melinie m.