BY U BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

• They dont sell this where im from but it would be really ...9 Answers
  • What is some ways to delay your period or induce it befor...4 Answers
Stephanie O.
Santa Rosa, CA
Thin and absorbent! These pads are great for those with light to medium flows or those using tampons as a backup
Michelle B.
Kinston, NC
Really nice and thin but hold up to do the job. Very comfortable and affordable. I highly recommend this product.
Carla M.
staten island , NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I use these pads and they’re the most comfortable and i also can work out in them with out them being annoying :)
Sky W.
Vance, AL
u by kotex is always my go to so of course i’m going to love it it’s the only product that really fits my body
Jaylie S.
good product, love the product. Feels light and not gross like most pads. very sleek and thin. lots of comfort
Allison V.
Greenfield, WI
I love these liners and think they work amazing. Super easy to keep in a small purse or even wallet if needed.
kal r.
Beldenville, WI
Great for everyday use, or for night time. Absorbs really well! Doesn’t really feel like your wearing anything!
Kenya B.
Charlotte , NC
this product is great and you barley feel like it’s there ! one of my favs, i started to purchase these after.
Dahlia H.
Chula Vista, CA
I loved these odd compared to my older brand, I wasn’t worried about it showing and I forgot I was wearing it.
Caprice C.
Newark, NJ
I really enjoyed these pads. There was not a strong perfume scent at all and I love for my pads to have wings.
Graciela P.
el paso
How are these pads?
melinie m.
Durban
Charly S.
charlse city
What is some ways to delay your period or induce it before the holidays can y’all pls help me with this thx

Walmart