BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Hannah M.
Longview, TX
I love these! I’ve been buying them myself ! Once I tried them there was no going back they’re so comfortable
Celine B.
Asheville, NC
Good packaging and product for people with light periods i wouldn’t recommend it if you have a heavy flow tho
Cassandra R.
these work really good, and they are so comfortable but, I like tampones better they work better for me 🤷🏻‍♀️
Melissa D.
RIDGEWOOD, NY
I've used this brand a couple of times and it was alright. I mean there good for the price you get them for.
Alexa Q.
Guttenberg, NJ
i love this pads a lot! i seriously trust this brand for pads or tampons. they’re my go to! i got sent this b
Emilie K.
Greenfield, IN
Held up all day, comfy, & fun discreet package! I love these and will definitely purchase them in the future
Krystal L.
Sugar Land, TX
Sticks amazing dosnt move at all i have been buying them since i got the sample! I but them at my local heb!
Guadalupe C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
One of of the most comfortable pads and liners! It is thin so you do not have to worry about having a bulge!
Kristen P.
Sumter, SC
This product is such a good product and is very flexible and works great with those athletic girls on the go
Gabrielle R.
Laurinburg , NC
These are great. I love this brand and product!!! Definitely would recommend to any female. Very comfortable.
melinie m.