BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Jessica W.
Canton, MS
The product is comfortable and effective. The packaging is also very nice b with bright colors & cool graphics
Jessica C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Great, and really cute packaging. Teen girls would love this, good quality and never broke me out. I reccommend
Macy C.
Cut Off, LA
they are so amazing! i love them. very comfortable and light. i didn’t even feel like i was wearing anything
Nataly S.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
Work well I would say I also love the packaging very strong can hold up pretty good compared to other brands
Ashley H.
Staten Island, NY
Really comfortable. I wear it when I exercise and i do not leak or feel it at all. This is a really good pad.
Rachel D.
JERSEY SHORE, PA
I don't really wear pads especially ultra thin! But these would be great for towards the end of your period.
Daniellle B.
Cypress, TX
Super thin! They don’t move around and are great for people who are active! Definitely will be repurchasing!
Gabby W.
Rochester Hls, MI
Work great. No leaks. Feel comfortable and amazing on. I haven't leaked with them. I use them for light days
Hannah M.
Longview, TX
I love these! I’ve been buying them myself ! Once I tried them there was no going back they’re so comfortable
Isabella G.
I'm a heavy set girl so thin liners dont do well for me and these were no expectation. Worked ok for an hour.
melinie m.