BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

• They dont sell this where im from but it would be really ...8 Answers
  • What is some ways to delay your period or induce it befor...2 Answers
Meg B.
Elton, LA
I love these! They are so comfy and they're amazing for active girls. I just wish they were a bit more absorbent.
Adilene R.
They're comfortable easy to apply stays put which means it doesn't move the price is alright not super expensive
A C.
Tucson, AZ
Too small for me perfect feeling not bulky at all. Thank you for the opportunity to review this product for free.
Tanner S.
Wilmington, NC
I love these because they’re comfortable but also effective. This whole line is really cute with their packaging!
Naomi M.
Hagerman, NM
I love these so much they are so comfortable and feels like I have nothing on it makes my monthly cycle fly by!
Allison V.
Greenfield, WI
I love these liners and think they work amazing. Super easy to keep in a small purse or even wallet if needed.
Trang D.
Irvine, CA
Super lightweight and durable. Love using these pads for my period. I don’t feel heavy or uncomfortable at all.
Jenny v.
I really like these pads how they have the shape to it! I think it’s very absorbent and it doesn’t feel icky..
Jessica C.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Great, and really cute packaging. Teen girls would love this, good quality and never broke me out. I reccommend
Summer M.
I don’t use ultra thin although I do love the brand! Easy applicator don’t have to worry about hurting yourself
melinie m.
Durban
Graciela P.
el paso
How are these pads?
Charly S.
charlse city
What is some ways to delay your period or induce it before the holidays can y’all pls help me with this thx

Walmart