BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Abby T.
Ormond Beach, FL
Super comfortable not too bulky I usually hate any and ALL pads and I was honestly not mad at these. U by Kotex is the only brand I use anyways but now I found pads/liners I actually like so hooray!!!!
Monica B.
Winter haven , FL
Best ive ever used. Got the job done if you know what i mean ladies. No leakage , great absorbency and very comfortable for any woman! Definitely recommend for all to try . You will not be disappointed
Kaity m.
Holladay, UT
I loved these because they didn’t put any lines in my leggings or anything and they didn’t feel like a diaper, cause they were thin. But even though they were thin, I didn’t leak or anything like that
Samantha A.
Los Angeles , CA
I move around a lot, and I have thicker legs so pads naturally bunch up and becomes not so great with catching the staining fluids. This one did exactly that, and I stained my pants. (Luckily I was just at home lounging around) If I was at dance practice, it definitely would not have done the job. I think this would be better for our thinner influencers with the thigh gaps.
Megan P.
These pads are great for those who don’t like feeling icky on their period, they conform to the body making the feeling disappear. This came in my voxbox which I was pretty excited about. The packaging was very cute and colorful. They are comfy but I do not like the feel of them. They do have a bit of texture to them. I am used to the Always brand since they are more smooth.
Tate C.
Guntersville, AL
I don’t usually use pads but these are so thin if you do use them! And they’re fairly inexpensive. I would recommend them to a friend and he packaging is also very nice. Definitely give these a try!
Carly M.
Greenville, NC
Sleek and discreet design, which I love for carrying into the gym with me. Plus good enough coverage for use at the gym or during a 12 hour nursing shift with lots of walking around, which is a big deal to me. I need good coverage through tough activity and these deliver.
Luli V.
Wichita ks
Es muy buena para esos días que tenemos que hacer de todo I los días pesado de trabajo o esos días de viaje y nos da miedo tener un accidente yo las llevo con migo siempre para esos días difíciles
Selena F.
Herndon, VA
though i don't typically use pads, i tried these out and they worked well for me! it was nice taking a break from tampons. kotex is def my fav brand to go to for my menstrual cycle products!
Katie M.
Minneapolis, MN
Love these pads! They are perfect for when youre having a light day or when youre at the gym. Definitely still absorbent but feel like theyre barely there! the packaging is also very cute
melinie m.