BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Tanner S.
Wilmington, NC
I love these because they’re comfortable but also effective. This whole line is really cute with their packaging!
Maddy C.
Winona , MN
Super easy to use. Love the flexibility and way they fit. Overall great product that I will definitely recommend!
Donna C.
Kyle, TX
These are pretty nice. Super comfortable and flexible. Didn’t have a funky smell lol most likely would buy again
Hannah R.
I’m not really a pads wearer but these are nice to have for emergencies. Nice and thin with a okay stick to them.
🌴Ray R.
Belleville, IL
This product is amazing this is a must have item that all should have. I would definitely recommend this product
Bailey G.
Orange, TX
They were pretty comfortable but Personally i need a product that is a little thicker just Betty flow is heavy
Abigail Z.
Se mira muy buen producto me lo an recomendado mucho la verdad todavia no lo compro pero lo hare para probarlo
Caprice C.
Roanoke, VA
I really enjoyed these pads. There was not a strong perfume scent at all and I love for my pads to have wings.
Viviana G.
Holyoke, CO
I use pads, I can’t stand tampons so when I used this brand it was amazing and they last for a very long time.
Jessica W.
Canton, MS
The product is comfortable and effective. The packaging is also very nice b with bright colors & cool graphics
melinie m.