BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Maddy C.
Lakeville , MN
Super easy to use. Love the flexibility and way they fit. Overall great product that I will definitely recommend!
🌴Ray R.
Belleville, IL
This product is amazing this is a must have item that all should have. I would definitely recommend this product
Jazzmine A.
Clarksville, TN
I'm ok with these tampons. There're not my favorite but I do like them. There're super comfortable and absorbent.
Galilea A.
Phoenix, AZ
I have never tried using this product but everyone says it is a good product to use while you’re in a water place
Jackie X.
Very nice and lightweight for those light days. Works well and no issues! Very flexible and comfortable as well.
Meg B.
Lake Charles , LA
I love these! They are so comfy and they're amazing for active girls. I just wish they were a bit more absorbent.
Brianica P.
Very comfortable and easy to package in a purse incognito! I loved the little plastic tampon holder it came with!
destiny b.
Titusville, FL
Works great!!! Didn’t leak and also very comfortable to wear. Last a good Amon tot hours too without overflowing
Adilene R.
They're comfortable easy to apply stays put which means it doesn't move the price is alright not super expensive
Michelle B.
Kinston, NC
Really nice and thin but hold up to do the job. Very comfortable and affordable. I highly recommend this product.
melinie m.