BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

• They dont sell this where im from but it would be really ...8 Answers
  • What is some ways to delay your period or induce it befor...1 Answers
Ashley Q.
United States
They keep my undies clean and i can move in them well. Im tiny so they are super super comfy. :) cheaper than some.
Shamika r.
BRIGHAM CITY, UT
I loved these liners! They're shaped a little weird. But they worked great. They're super small but absorb so much!
Amanda L.
Redmond, OR
These are thin, absorbent, and comfortable. I would recommend to anyone who is looking to change their usual pads!
Brooke C.
They work great & are impossible to see. Super convenient, quick, and easy to use when you’re in a tough situation.
Willow B.
Amherst, NY
Liked it but it was a little too thin for me, I prefer a thicker kind of pad, 1 star because it wasn't right for me
Erisa K.
Whitwell, TN
I’m just typing until I have used enough words to post because I never used these but ive heard they’re alright. 😂
Arianne O.
Brooklyn, NY
I think this pads are the best in this world cus are soft and really cheap, ann absorbent all the blood really quit
Ruhama H.
Phoenix, AZ
I’m a heavy bleeder so I’m not really a fan of this but it works good if your are light and don’t need much support
Jazzmine A.
Clarksville, TN
I'm ok with these tampons. There're not my favorite but I do like them. There're super comfortable and absorbent.
A C.
Tucson, AZ
Too small for me perfect feeling not bulky at all. Thank you for the opportunity to review this product for free.
melinie m.
Durban
Graciela P.
el paso
How are these pads?
Charly S.
charlse city
What is some ways to delay your period or induce it before the holidays can y’all pls help me with this thx

Walmart