BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Brooke C.
They work great & are impossible to see. Super convenient, quick, and easy to use when you’re in a tough situation.
Rose R.
houston, TX
These pads are very nice and they fit in my purse also the hold up very well and the packaging is very girly
Erisa K.
Whitwell, TN
I’m just typing until I have used enough words to post because I never used these but ive heard they’re alright. 😂
Lilly S.
They’re really good! I got this in my lucky voxbox and I had them for emergency use only! They’re perfect for that.
Destiny D.
Morganton, NC
I definitely recommend these pads to anyone! They conform to your body to provide ultimate protection and comfort!
Carigan B.
Mobile, AL
I decided to give it three stars because I feel like that is neutral. I don't use pads but Kotex is a great brand!
Mariam Y.
Quincy, MA
Well honestly nothing about it does the job as any pad that I have ever used. Nothing special . I’ll say buy it :)
Brett W.
Sherman, TX
The pads themselves are very comfortable not very noticeable but I am not a pad person myself so they aren't for me
Akeya G.
Greensboro, NC
worked very well! felt very comfortable to wear. It didn’t feel like i had a pad on. I recommend this product 100%
Mariah H.
Indio , CA
I really like these sports one because they don’t give you a rash from the sides and they are actually comfortable
melinie m.