BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Rubi C.
Kinston , NC
I like this brand of pads. It’s thin and comfortable for light periods . Not so expensive and can find them anywhere.
Daniella E.
Hastings, MN
This worked really good. It kept things clean and uneasy and was in general really easy to work with and comfortable
Victoria H.
Worcester, MA
I typically don't wear pads, but this wasn't uncomfortable to wear at all. The packaging was cute and compact!
Jada W.
Bay St Louis, MS
It reminds me of the infinity pads. I love it . It last for half the day super obsorbent it's foamy forms to the gine
Emily M.
I am on birth control, so I didn't use the product myself. I gave them to my sister, and she really liked them.
Christina S.
Del Rio, TX
Lightweight and great for the gym I didn't even feel like I was wearing a pad that it was truly great would recommend
andrea n.
Doral, FL
they’re comfortable and good to make exercise but i prefer tampons, they don’t make such a mess. But they’re good tho
gabrielle H.
Mount Hope, AL
great for when you don't need a thick pad! or to put under a tampon for any leakage! keeps fresh and very absorbent.
Allison P.
Akron, OH
Absolutely love them! Super absorbent and easy to use. Also very comfortable to wear. I would definitely reccomend
Chelsea R.
Durham, NC
This is a great product. It catches all of what it needs to catch and doesn't feel like its there at all! Love it.
melinie m.