BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Caitlin S.
Destin, FL
super comfortable to wear even though I hate pads. I would recommend to any of my friends or anyone I know for sure!
Kennedie K.
Knoxville, TN
Great product. I’ve never bought this brand before, but I really like it. Comfortable and effective! Will buy again.
Daniella E.
Hastings, MN
This worked really good. It kept things clean and uneasy and was in general really easy to work with and comfortable
Nicole G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Holds up very well when I workout. Doesn't cause leaks which is great and doesn't cause an order which is great too!
Victoria H.
Worcester, MA
I typically don't wear pads, but this wasn't uncomfortable to wear at all. The packaging was cute and compact!
Emily M.
I am on birth control, so I didn't use the product myself. I gave them to my sister, and she really liked them.
Amanda F.
Lake Worth, FL
They were decent in size but the quality was really good and it' great for light leaks. The package was really nice.
Glorimary A.
I love them i use them and i don’t feed them i am pretty sensitive down there and this product doesn’t hurt me at all
gabrielle H.
Mount Hope, AL
great for when you don't need a thick pad! or to put under a tampon for any leakage! keeps fresh and very absorbent.
liaa m.
Adelanto, CA
The ultra thin kotex worked way better then I thought they would because they ate really think thought they wouldn't
melinie m.