BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

• They dont sell this where im from but it would be really ...8 Answers
  • What is some ways to delay your period or induce it befor...2 Answers
Hannah M.
Gaffney, SC
These are light weight and stay in place! Love them for my light days. They always keep me feeling clean and fresh and are very discreet! Will definitely keep repurchasing them! Love them!!!!
Kiana L.
Bronx, NY
I received these in a Voxbox for review and it’s a great product. Super comfortable and light. The wings are great for keeping it in place. Packaging is cute and perfect to throw in a purse or backpack.
Renee A.
Tempe, AZ
I've never liked pads. I think they are incredibly uncomfortable. I used these for cheer practice one day, and I had to take it off almost immediately. It was way too bulky for fitness.
Tori W.
Mount Vernon, OH
They are decent things to use. Not my favorite. They are better to just keep in your bag and give out to friends if they are in need of some pads. Not my taste but very good to have on hand.
Samantha F.
Huntsville, AL
These are nice, don’t get me wrong, i just prefer tampons. They are very comfortable and stay in place which is nice. I got them for free to try them but you can buy them at any grocery store.
Taylor C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Always my favorite brand and their products never disappoint! I’ve never had any issues with leaking or things not staying in place. It’s nice to have a great product like this to rely on!
Luara M.
Worcester, MA
Essa é minha marca preferida. A unica que se assemelha com os absorventes do meu querido país Brasil. Eu usei todos quando me mandaram e por incrivel que pareça eu ate que gostei dessa linha fitness. Porem nao sei se compraria sempre que eu precisar.
Alexis C.
Purchased at: Target
These are the best pads I've ever used. Like ever. They are. In my opinion they are pretty well priced. The place I get the big pack has them for 7.99 I believe. They are great for everyday wear, not just athletics. This may be TMI but I've always struggled with leaking. Maybe it's the lack of a thigh gap, but my pads would always awkwardly fold in half and as a result only caught about 80% of my blood. These pads have been a life saver, I genuinely recommend to everyone :).
Jasmine S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my favorite brand of feminine care products. The pads are super light and thin, so when I am wearing it, it's barely noticeable! I love the packaging too! Super colorful & fun!
Christine L.
E Brunswick, NJ
personally the ultra thin ones are not my favorite in terms of *general pad size*.. HOWEVER! they're certainly very useful when you're coming to the end/are at the beginning of your flow!
Graciela P.
el paso
How are these pads?
melinie m.
Durban
Charly S.
charlse city
What is some ways to delay your period or induce it before the holidays can y’all pls help me with this thx

Walmart