BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Clarissa S.
Mesa , AZ
Anazingggggg!!! They stayed in place at all times and didn’t shift once! They were very comfortable and held a lot too 😀
Isabella L.
really nice for the last few days of your cycle! I totally wish that I had found these before and been able to get them!
Jesymar C.
Orange, CA
They're a great option if you are a player person. They are really comfortable and easy to put on. Totally satisfied!!!
Ivette C.
New rochelle, NY
These are great they stay in place well and they are also very absorbing! A plus for those who aré continuously active.
Abby B.
Ellicott City, MD
Works great and is very discrete! I love how thin they are and easy to fit in a purse. Perfect to use as a back up too.
Lillian D.
Fort Worth, TX
Product is amazing I used to use platex but with these I forget I’m even wearing them I would highly recommend these !!
Emily W.
Richmond, VA
Great product that actually works! Great packaging and practical packaging. Compared to others, this one stands above.
Kearsten L.
Killeen, TX
Love love love! I will never not use Kotex :) These have the perfect absorbency for me, and I have a medium-heavy flow.
Sydney S.
South Vienna , OH
Lasts a while and they are very comfortable. I don’t like pads but these were very lightweight and I didn’t mind them.
Mariyé J.
Gainesville, FL
the best pads i’ve ever used these pads and comfortable and hold everything! im going to be purchasing these more often
melinie m.