BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Clarissa S.
Mesa , AZ
Anazingggggg!!! They stayed in place at all times and didn’t shift once! They were very comfortable and held a lot too 😀
kels P.
Morgantown, WV
I never really use pads, there for i havent tried these much. But on any type of pads i am not a fan of the “wings”
Bridget D.
Stevens Point, WI
Very good. Sleek and comfortable. Not too bulky! I would definitely recommend these to any woman who doesn’t use tampons.
Emily P.
Wamego, KS
They were light weight and very absorbent! I think they were a little too fabricy for me but other than that I loved them
Shania S.
Belvidere, IL
It’s great to wear to bed or as a liner with a tampon during those heavy flows. Super comfortable hardly feel it’s there
Kaitlyn E.
these are super comfortable and pretty absorbent! i’m not really a pad person, but these are my favorite that i’ve tried!
lucero r.
Santa Maria, CA
nice and snug fit, nice and comfy, no leakage at all and sooo purse friendly ! i love this brand !!! purchase every month
Samantha J.
Adelanto, CA
I loved this product. Not once did I feel unprotected by it. I will definitely be recommending it to friends and family.
Aubry T.
First off, all I buy is Kotex because the brand is comfortable in its self. These aren’t to big and not to small

marina m.
va beach, VA
i have very light periods so it doesnt take a whole lot to satisfy me but you can really see the quality in this product
melinie m.