BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Gabriella D.
Moreno Valley, CA
They’re pretty good pads, they’re comfortable and absorb well! They stick down well so you don’t have to worry about that!
Anna H.
Pell city, AL
Great Absorbency. Great packaging. Worked well and meet my needs. I loved receiving these for free in my vox box!
Amen F.
Kotex always has good products and this product was no different from the rest. They always come through with good prices!
Sydney Y.
They’re nice quality, but aren’t really usable with my level of flow. I like using them for days I’m spotting though!
Kailin T.
North Charleston
These were just okay. They’re fine I feel like for lighter days but I don’t wouldn’t use them if I was being really active.
Marysa L.
Super nice and my favorite brand. Does what it claims and works well. I would definitely recommend to try out for yourself
Elizabeth R.
Pelion, SC
I have these to my sister to use and she loved them! She actually went out and bought her own box after using the samples!
Kaitlyn U.
New Holland , OH
Perfect for working out!! I always have these in my gym bag, kotex it my trusted brand on anything fit my time of the month
Caitlyn M.
The size and design of this product is perfect. However, I was a little disappointed as to the comfortability of this pad.
Sunny K.
Beckley, WV
These are awesome! So thin, very sleek! Max coverage! Very comfortable could barely tell it was on! Would highly recommend!
melinie m.