BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Jordynne W.
PFLUGERVILLE, TX
They're perfect for when you're on your flow and on the go. They don't leak as long as you use them on the recommended time.
Michelle S.
Romulus, MI
I'm not a fan of pads as it is so I was disappointed from the start. But they are better than previous ones that I have used.
Kamella W.
Indianapolis , IN
They come in different sizes and are comfortable and cool. U is a trusted brand, although there are cheaper brands in store.
Paige B.
These pads are great! They don’t feel bulky or uncomfortable! They have a great shape so it’s almost like they aren’t there!
Sapphire V.
Weslaco , TX
Amazing, I feel comfortable and not afraid of getting stained. I don’t feel like I’m wearing a diaper and I have no worries.
julia a.
Gans, OK
The product worked great and I was extremely happy with it. The cost is fair and quality was superb. I will be buying again.
Destiny M.
Forever my favorite brand! I now keep a box of these handy at home and maybe a box or two hidden at work (hey, u never know!)
Margaret M.
I don’t use liners all the time but these got the job done. Unlike most liners they don’t fold and bunch up as you wear them
Alicia B.
Leesburg, GA
I did not use these for fitness purposes but these were great for the end of your cycle and great for on the go emergencies!
Heaven M.
Valdosta, GA
Loved this product! It was very easy to use and very discrete. The absorbency was definitely the best out of any I have tried
melinie m.