BY U BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

• They dont sell this where im from but it would be really ...9 Answers
  • What is some ways to delay your period or induce it befor...4 Answers
Alexis F.
Allen Park, MI
Couldn’t even tell I was wearing them! They didn’t have a weird scent and they lasted a while before feeling the need to change it.
Queenie W.
Stow, OH
I love this product. It usually have heavy menstrual bleeding and this helps so much. This is far the best product I've ever tried!
Aleaha S.
Zanesville , OH
GREAT for on the go very discreet packaging and I loved the fun colors! Hide these in your pockets or purses and your good to go!!
Megan C.
I received this product complimentary from my Luckyvoxbox from Influenster. This product was very comfortable, absorbent, and soft.
Marissa H.
This product is great for everyday wear or just for a backup during your period. Definitely light weight not even noticeable
Cheyanne J.
Des Moines, WA
Great. Worked as they should! You can’t really mess up on these things.
Kotex is one of the better brands and they are comfortable
Alyssa A.
west monroe
I absolutely love these. They are comfortable and they dont move atound and they feel like they arent there. I so recommend these.
Sara P.
Columbia, SC
This brand of pads have a great hold. They're comfortable and they stick well. You have no shifting or movement throughout the day
Melanie V.
Brooklyn, NY
I've always used Always but Kotex really changed my mind. Super absorbent and definitely comfortable to wear. Would reccomend it.
Lexii R.
Anaheim, CA
These pads i think in my oppinion are good cause when you put them on it feel like you have nothing on and it thin but does cover
Graciela P.
el paso
How are these pads?
melinie m.
Durban
Charly S.
charlse city
What is some ways to delay your period or induce it before the holidays can y’all pls help me with this thx

Walmart