BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

• How are these pads?9 Answers
  • They dont sell this where im from but it would be really ...8 Answers
  • What is some ways to delay your period or induce it befor...2 Answers
Harley W.
I received these complimentary from a Vox Box. I am a die-hard Always kind of gal, but I gave these a shot. These are great for those lighter flow days and are very comfortable. They are affordable. They are also cute and discreet, which I like!
Kirra C.
Barnesville, GA
The product was very sturdy and held me throughout the day. I really enjoyed the Ultra Thin Pads by Kotex, I would most definitely purchase these pads. Many times, the pads I get, never hold out or even stay together, but these did.
Jocelyn E.
Plainfield, IL
Very good quality. They are comfortable and thin to be able to move freely and be active. The packaging is very cute and discreet at the same time. They are also pretty absorbent. I would recommend buying these for those who are always active.
Caroline C.
Hudsonville , MI
It was not as sticky as I would have liked them to be. I thought it was a little flimsy, and it almost felt cheap. I'm not a pad user as frequently as I used to, so I give this product 2 starts. I would not go out of my way to recommend this.
Jolene L.
Greenwood, AR
I am not much of a pass fan...if i were to use this pad i would probably use it along with a tampon, as i have a heavy flow. It didn’t fit any of my underwear very well, it was too wide for them. This is probably why I’m not a pad person.
Megan A.
The only reason I gave this product is because they’re of the thin variety. For the kind they are they’re great! Soft, fits to your body perfectly, and great coverage. Prior to these I had never used a Kotex product, so it was new for me!
Courtney E.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I love these pads! These are my absolutely favorite and go to pads, even when I’m not being active. They are super comfortable and very very absorbent. I also rarely wear pads because I find them uncomfortable but I find myself reaching for these more and more often lately.
Madison E.
Denver, CO
I personally only use tampons so these weren’t applicable that much to me. I received them for free for testing purposes though and if I were to use them in my lifestyle I think they would be good and comfortable and would work fine.
Kenzie B.
Muncie, IN
Really great quality pad, feels like nothing is there but also gives you the confidence in your protection. Would highly recommend to someone who maybe weren't into tampons or needed a little extra protection on certain days.
Kyra S.
Great product, got the job done! Everything was comfortable. If there’s anything I could change, it would be to make shorter wings so that they didn’t get suck together when they overlapped. Other than that, it functioned just fine!
Graciela P.
el paso
How are these pads?
melinie m.
Durban
Charly S.
charlse city
What is some ways to delay your period or induce it before the holidays can y’all pls help me with this thx

Walmart