BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

• They dont sell this where im from but it would be really ...8 Answers
  • What is some ways to delay your period or induce it befor...2 Answers
Melissa S.
Charlotte, NC
Love these, they do not have to be used just for "fitness" but I use mine almost daily. They are nice and thin to where it feels like there is nothing there which to me is a very important part. They are also very absorbent for being so thin and the adhesive on the back works well keeping the pad in place.
Caitlin W.
Logan, UT
Great box, with great products! The sour candy was a little too sour for me, but I loved how everything tied together in the box. I always use Kotex brand for my feminine hygiene needs, so I was quite familiar with everything. Nothing disappointed me, great quality as always!
Spring A.
TEMPE, AZ
I wanted to love these because they are so sleek and light! However, I could not because, even on my light days, they leaked like crazy and were not absobrant at all. They were also not very sticky, so overall, pretty impractical despite the initally appealing design.
Bailey G.
LOVE LOVE LOVE. i recently stopped using tampons completely because they are so horrible for you and have switched to these pads and liners. They are absolutely amazing, no leaks, no wet diaper feel. These will have you forgetting that you’re even wearing anything.
Christina B.
Stormville , NY
I love how these were nearly undetectable and I didn't even notice that I was wearing them. They got the job done while keeping my comfortable. I have since repurchased and I think I have found a new favorite brand of pads. These are some of the best out there.
Hannah B.
Goffstown, NH
The Ultra Thin Pads work great for extra coverage or extremely light days, but I didn't love them for heavier days. They didn't feel super secure and I was nervous that they would leak super quickly. They worked fine I just don't think I would get them again.
Cassie B.
Salem, NJ
I don’t get a heavy period anymore, so these are great because I can’t use tampons. They’re light weight enough that I don’t feel uncomfortable. They don’t give that heavy feel that some pads do. Feel like the material could be better, they gave slight irritation
megan h.
Somerdale, NJ
not a huge fan of pads but these were very lightweight and unnoticeable! theyre thin but still soak up as much as a normal pad would. i wore these around the office, since sports arent really my thing but i never had to worry about leakage or changing it!
gracie j.
Hampton Cove, AL
These are pretty good! the sticky part sticks really well but obviously if you have a heavy flow, thin pads arent gonna work well because you may bleed through! if you have a heavy flow, i would wait till the very end of your cycle to use them. super comfy tho!
Libby H.
Loved these! They are thin and comfortable while still working well and being very absorbant. I also love how Kotex brands their pads so they are discreet and creative and don’t look like you’re carrying a pad around in your purse! Easy to use and worked well!
Graciela P.
el paso
How are these pads?
melinie m.
Durban
Charly S.
charlse city
What is some ways to delay your period or induce it before the holidays can y’all pls help me with this thx

Walmart