BY U BY KOTEX #7 in Pads

• What is some ways to delay your period or induce it befor...7 Answers
  • They dont sell this where im from but it would be really ...9 Answers
Sara S.
Benton, KY
These work like they're supposed to they are very absorbent and are very compact so they are easy to keep in your bag and are very good for on the go whether you need to throw it in your car or your purse or whatever you really need always there by your side and compared to prices in the store they are rather affordable
prices
Annessa P.
I like to consider myself something of a pad connoisseur; if it's out there I've probably tried it. That being said I'm pretty set in my ways when it comes to pads. Whenever I'm on my period and I plan to exercise,I find myself reaching for the more regular to heavy duty pads because they provide me with peace of mind & security. I decided to go in full force while testing these pads and wore them to a really intense spinning class of mine. I ended up being placed front and center so all eyes (okay maybe not all, but a lot of them) were on me for the majority of the class.Needless to say,I was stressed.These pads are crazy thin and they really mold to your underwear, therefore you can barely feel them while on which means I couldn't even tell IF the pad shifted or not in the event that it did. After class, I rushed to assess the status of the situation and everything was fine. No leakage, no shift it was like I did nothing at all. The design of the pad is strange, but it really works.
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
These Ultra thin pads are pretty comfortable! I know for women there isn’t much variation when it comes to pads and tampons, especially when you’re on a college budget but these are definitely worth your money! They absorb so much throughout the day and the thinness of it makes it feel like there’s nothing there! I’ve tried other brands and sizes as well and most of them were so thick and made it look and feel like a diaper or not absorbent so it would feel like there’s just a puddle between my legs which was super uncomfortable, but this one worked well for a good amount of time throughout the day! I went to workout in this pad too and I was afraid you could see it through my leggings or hear it shift around but it was totally discreet! I received two travel size packages in my VoxBox which conveniently came with coupons!
Alysia S.
Phoenix , AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
U by Kotex is the only brand of pads that I like. They are made of cotton and do not leave me with painful pad rashes like other brands have in the past. They are also very affordable. I just wish I could buy them in bulk at Costco!
Amanda M.
Dallas, TX
I really like Kotex. It is my favorite brand! I never have to worry about leaking. The fitness pads conform to my body in a way that feels like it’s not even there and that’s what I love the most and it is super affordable!
Morgan H.
Norfolk , VA
I really liked these pads. I wore them as backup to my tampons and they were very comfortable and I didn’t feel like I was wearing a diaper. I have bought these pads since trying them and keep them in my closet and purse
McKayla H.
Maple Park, IL
This brand has my absolute favorite feminine products! I use their tampons regularly, but this was my first time trying their pads. I definitely have to agree that they match the quality I've come to associate with the brand. I have to commend the shape of the pads first. I've become so accustomed to pads with a perfect hourglass shape that I never considered one that would fit more to the shape of my body. The U by Kotex Fitness pads are smaller at the front and larger at the back: a perfect fit for regular underwear. The padding is nice and soft on the front, even though it's papery on the back. The stickiness of the wings and back liner are also commendable, but nothing spectacular. The Regular version is good for normal/light days for me, but can't handle the intensity of when I start each month. Definitely a good product! I'll be considering getting these pads instead of my other brand in the future because of the amazing shape. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for sampling purposes.
Jamie T.
I LOVE THESE! I like to use both tampons and pads depending on which day of my period I'm on and how heavy the flow is. I find that these lightweight thin pads are perfect to use right before I think I'm going to get my period and also during the last few days of my period when my flow won't be too heavy. They're the perfect thickness and size so that it's VERY comfortable but will still protect your underwear in case you still have a little bit of spillage left.
* sorry if this is TMI haha
Nickole G.
Blanchard, OK
Purchased at: Walgreens
I don’t usually use pads, but these are perfect for spotting days. They are so comfortable and easy to wear. They were effective and inexpensive. I would definitely buy these myself.
Jennifer✨🌻
Whitehall, OH
I give this product a 4 out of 5. It’s really comfortable, wouldn’t bother you throughout the day. Some pads can be really uncomfortable and not last for a while but these are really fitting. I recommend using them couple days into your period like the second and last day of your period if you are a medium to heavy bleeder b/c that’s when you not bleeding that much since these are thin. U by Kotex® Fitness* Ultra Thin Pads and Liners Heavy Flow With Wings
Graciela P.
el paso
How are these pads?
melinie m.
Durban
Charly S.
charlse city
What is some ways to delay your period or induce it before the holidays can y’all pls help me with this thx

Target