Jamie T.
I LOVE THESE! I like to use both tampons and pads depending on which day of my period I'm on and how heavy the flow is. I find that these lightweight thin pads are perfect to use right before I think I'm going to get my period and also during the last few days of my period when my flow won't be too heavy. They're the perfect thickness and size so that it's VERY comfortable but will still protect your underwear in case you still have a little bit of spillage left.
* sorry if this is TMI haha