BY KOTEX #5 in Pads

Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
These Ultra thin pads are pretty comfortable! I know for women there isn’t much variation when it comes to pads and tampons, especially when you’re on a college budget but these are definitely worth your money! They absorb so much throughout the day and the thinness of it makes it feel like there’s nothing there! I’ve tried other brands and sizes as well and most of them were so thick and made it look and feel like a diaper or not absorbent so it would feel like there’s just a puddle between my legs which was super uncomfortable, but this one worked well for a good amount of time throughout the day! I went to workout in this pad too and I was afraid you could see it through my leggings or hear it shift around but it was totally discreet! I received two travel size packages in my VoxBox which conveniently came with coupons!
McKayla H.
Maple Park, IL
This brand has my absolute favorite feminine products! I use their tampons regularly, but this was my first time trying their pads. I definitely have to agree that they match the quality I've come to associate with the brand. I have to commend the shape of the pads first. I've become so accustomed to pads with a perfect hourglass shape that I never considered one that would fit more to the shape of my body. The U by Kotex Fitness pads are smaller at the front and larger at the back: a perfect fit for regular underwear. The padding is nice and soft on the front, even though it's papery on the back. The stickiness of the wings and back liner are also commendable, but nothing spectacular. The Regular version is good for normal/light days for me, but can't handle the intensity of when I start each month. Definitely a good product! I'll be considering getting these pads instead of my other brand in the future because of the amazing shape. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for sampling purposes.
Jamie T.
I LOVE THESE! I like to use both tampons and pads depending on which day of my period I'm on and how heavy the flow is. I find that these lightweight thin pads are perfect to use right before I think I'm going to get my period and also during the last few days of my period when my flow won't be too heavy. They're the perfect thickness and size so that it's VERY comfortable but will still protect your underwear in case you still have a little bit of spillage left.
* sorry if this is TMI haha
Jennifer✨🌻
Whitehall, OH
I give this product a 4 out of 5. It’s really comfortable, wouldn’t bother you throughout the day. Some pads can be really uncomfortable and not last for a while but these are really fitting. I recommend using them couple days into your period like the second and last day of your period if you are a medium to heavy bleeder b/c that’s when you not bleeding that much since these are thin. U by Kotex® Fitness* Ultra Thin Pads and Liners Heavy Flow With Wings
Abby S.
Ellisville, MS
I LOVE these! They are perfect for my gym and light flow days. I usually have a light flow while I am on my birth control pills and they are perfect for those days. They have the cutest packaging so I don't even mind if they are left out or displayed in my bathroom! They also don't give me that "diaper butt" that pads usually give me. They hug my body and no one would even know that I'm wearing a pad. 10/10 would recommend.
Gina M.
I am a tampon girl! I wore pads in middle school and in the beginning of high school until I realized the magic of tampons. Pads always felt like a diaper to me, plus I always had a VPL (visible pad line). Because I have such a heavy period, I would need to change my overnight pad every half hour.  So when I received the U by Kotex in my Vox Box, I gave them to my pad wearing friend and she loved them!
Lindsey C.
Silver Spring, MD
These pads were good, but I also have an IUD so i haven't had a heavy flow in a long time. They also didn't seem any different to me than regular pads. Overall, there was no worry about leaks so that was great! And they didn't bunch up or cause any weird lines while I was at the gym. However, again, it didn't seem any different than any other pad already out there.
Courtney W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
For pads, they're good. They're very thin and pretty discreet If you wear regular underwear (not a thong). They don't work for me alone, as I have a heavy flow, but used with other feminine products, they're great! They also work well in the place of a tampon towards the end of your period. U by Kotex® Fitness* Ultra Thin Pads and Liners Heavy Flow With Wings
Amber F.
Salem, OR
I recieved these in an Influenster voxbox to test out and review! I finally got the chance to test the U Kotex Fitness pads the last couple days. I LOVE these pads just as much as I love rest of the U brand. They have a strong sticky strip to keep them tightly held to your underwear as the day progresses. Easy to put on and so comfortable that you honestly can't feel it there. I had mine on for 3 hours and had a 45 minute work out during and it was still absorbantly fresh. You are able to do ANYTHING with these pads and be covered! Once again, Kotex did amazing!
Nia T.
Conroe, TX
These pads were really great they were pretty thin and got the job done when I it was that time of the month and I recommend them to people that play sports because when I was working out and playing sports it really was conforming to my body nicely and did not leak out the sides but I would suggest I get the right size for you
melinie m.