U by Kotex Fitness* Tampons with FITPAK Super uploaded by Chantel P.

BY KOTEX

Bodies in motion need comfortable period protection. NEW U by Kotex Fitness Tampons with FITPAK case transform into full coverage protection with super absorbency. The FITPAK case is a durable, compact and discreet case to help you protect your protection wherever you stash your tampons. Designed to keep your tampons ready for use, the FITPAK case fits three compact tampons. Small in size but big in protection, each tampon features a smooth tip for easy insertion with all-around full coverage. Simply slide the applicator up to create a full tampon before inserting. These super absorbency tampons hold 9-12 grams of fluid. U by Kotex feminine care products are individually wrapped, unscented, latex-free and lotion-free.Buying your U by Kotex period protection online is a convenient way to stock up without standing in line. Shop the complete fitness line of tampons, pads and liners at Walmart.com. Explore this page for additional product features.

Krystal S.
Elk Creek, VA
Can I just say that the packaging that these come in is absolutely adorable? These are extremely effective, and I so appreciate the fact that I received some in one of my voxboxes. 💗 As a woman, you can never complain about having too much of the necessities, haha
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
"Durable, compact, discreet.." I received these complimentary tampons recently and really like them. Very comfortable. Affordable. Easy to use. Love the carrying case.
Yelena M.
Blacksburg
The first tampon had come out of it's casing so easily almost as if created carelessly. Would not use again. I do enjoy the small  packaging though but I would suggest maybe replacing the plastic box carton with a hard plastic bag of some sort.
Alaina H.
Loxahatchee, FL
The fitpak is a pretty neat idea if you are trying to keep your tampons discreet. I will never complain about getting these types of products in the mail because as a woman you can never have too many. Appreciate this!
Kelsey W.
OMG! I bought these tampons in regular and these are just seriously amazing and better than the playtex sport which were my previous favorites but now these u by kotex are now my new favorites and I love them! They are pain free and I really like that they're so discreet! I also like that you can't feel the tampons either and that it comes with a super cute fitpak so you can stylishly carry it in your purse or your gym bag. Definitely recommend!
Britnee J.
I recently starting using these and I am so glad that I did. They make a world of difference for when I am working out at the gym or at home. I love that they are unscented. I hate feminine products with the perfume like smell. I would surely recommend these if you have an active lifestyle. You can find them at Target, Walmart, CVS, and etc. Kotex will actually send you a sample pack if you sign up online on their website.
Jessica P.
Norway, MI
Not my usual brand, but happened to have 2 in my purse I received in the mail. They worked great and I felt comfortable and confident while using them. I was so impressed I used the dollar coupon and bought a box for myself. They work great!!
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
MY FAVORITE EVER!!! I can't even describe it! I received one time to try and now it's the only one that I buy! And comes with this case that is great to fit 2 tampons!! I totally recommend it to every women
Chantel P.
I received these complimentary to Influenster. I highly recommend them to anyone that plays sports. The size is convenient and they are beyond comfortable!
Kay G.
Brooklyn, NY
Got this item for free for testing purposes. Great for when I want to go out to exercise. Perfect for wear for a few hours. Excellent product