BY KOTEX #5 in Tampons

Keep moving with NEW U by Kotex® FITNESS* Compact Tampons. They expand all around for total protection in every direction, and with the durable, compact, and discreet FitPak* you’re able to throw them in your gym bag and go. Also included are NEW U by Kotex® Fitness* Liners with DualFlex Zones* that move with you to keep protection where you need it.

McKayla H.
Maple Park, IL
This brand has my absolute favorite feminine products! I used to try different brands of tampons, but then I settled on Kotex. I knew I'd love U by Kotex Fitness the second I opened the box. All Kotex tampons have a plastic applicator stem that clicks into place when it's pulled out completely. This size conversion element makes the tampons compact and perfect for small purses. These are absolutely ideal for sliding into thin pockets or handbags. The packaging is cute and colorful too, making it super modern-looking. The FITPAK case is also durable and small, good for holding three or so tampons. The tampon itself holds up really well. The larger the product from Kotex, the more it can hold and the longer it will last. I tend to use the Regular size during my normal/lighter days, and change them every few hours. I've noticed they tend to expand as a cylinder, and not blossom open at the top. They're really absorbent and secure. If you're looking for a really comfortable and quality tampon, I'd definitely suggest U by Kotex Fitness! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for sampling purposes.
Gina M.
That was my first time using compact tampons and I have to say that Im not a fan of them. However I really like the tampon itself! its very absorbent and comfortable to the point where I could not feel it in me which is a thing I look for in a tampon. I would buy this product bit in the size super plus (thats what I always wear unless i'm at the end of my period then I wear super or regular. (yes my periods are that bad) ) and I would also buy the regular sized applicator.
Amanda C.
I have always been a lover of this brand, but most recently found this new tampon in Walmart's Isle with a small fit pack to go along with the product. I purchased for that reason and find these to be of equal value of the other tampons of this line. I didn't find much of a difference between these in the normal tampons, but buy them as they have a promotional price at Walmart right now. I would recommend this brand to anyone who has a menstrual cycle as I trust the brand and quality
Carmela C.
Pittsburgh , PA
I'll give this five stars because it works exactly as advertised. When it comes to tampons, I don't necessarily have a favorite brand but I know which one's I refuse to use again. Kotex Fitness tampons were great, I used one right before going for a run and everything was fine. The packaging is nice and small so i kept a spare in my small wallet. I'd recommend to anyone.
Diana H.
I will forever love this brand. I only trust this brand to get me through my everyday, monthly period. I used to use always but the pads and tampons never helped. Kotex is amazing, they are non scented and actually keep you from staining you underwear. I will never change brands.
Jeneen M.
Brandon, FL
I don’t usually ever use tampons but these have been a lifesaver! I got them in my lucky vox box and ever since then I’ve been repurchasing them! They don’t ever cause me to leak and I feel secure using them! U by Kotex Fitness* Tampons with FITPAK Regular
Amanda B.
Grove City, OH
These tampons come in a nice package and convenient to throw in your purse for on the go. I thought the tampons worked fine during the day but started to leak after a while. Usually, tampons would last longer for me without leaking. I liked that they had a quiet package and nice to carry around, but did not think they provided leak-proof security
Jamie T.
I'm not sure if I just didn't use these correctly or what but I could not even get these to apply or use them no matter how hard I tried! I think mine might have even been defective idk... I have been using tampons for over 8 years (although I've never tried the Kotex brand before) so I think I know what I'm doing? But when I pushed the plastic stick to eject the tampon, it just wouldn't come out. I couldn't use the tampons so it really is unfortunate. I'm giving this a 2 instead of a 1 because I loved the design and compactibility of the product. It's very small and great for travel or if you're exercising but I just couldn't get it to work?!
Amber F.
Salem, OR
I've been using the U by Kotex line since it came out! I'm always excited to try out a new branch to this brand. I recieved the U by Kotex Fitness tampons in an Influenster box for free in order to review them. I had the chance to try these out today! These tampons are EASY to hold and insert making the process quick and mess-free. The tampon is small enough where I barely feel it making my work out much easier. I had a full intensity 45 minute workout without a problem! The tampon lasted the entire time and bent to whatever body shape was. These are by far my favorite fitness tampons! I plan to start buying them for my workouts!
Yazmin F.
Auburn, AL
These tampons were great, but what I loved the most was the FitPak! It is so useful-you just throw a few in there and then just pop that in your bag and bam! No more having to search for a tampon in the bottom of your bag! The tampons themselves work great and I'm not just saying that cause I love Kotex already ;)
Brittany A.
Moss Point , MS
How does this differ from any Normal tampon?
Crystal G.
Have you tried this product??
Destany P.
Fresno, CA
I would really like to know what makes these tampons different from U by kotex tampons. Those are the only ones I use and would like to know if these might work better?
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Do you love this product?
Emma S.
How do these differ from the normal compact U by Kotex tampons?! I'm not sure what makes them different other than marketing them for fitness!