BY KOTEX #5 in Tampons

Keep moving with NEW U by Kotex® FITNESS* Compact Tampons. They expand all around for total protection in every direction, and with the durable, compact, and discreet FitPak* you’re able to throw them in your gym bag and go. Also included are NEW U by Kotex® Fitness* Liners with DualFlex Zones* that move with you to keep protection where you need it.

McKayla H.
Maple Park, IL
This brand has my absolute favorite feminine products! I used to try different brands of tampons, but then I settled on Kotex. I knew I'd love U by Kotex Fitness the second I opened the box. All Kotex tampons have a plastic applicator stem that clicks into place when it's pulled out completely. This size conversion element makes the tampons compact and perfect for small purses. These are absolutely ideal for sliding into thin pockets or handbags. The packaging is cute and colorful too, making it super modern-looking. The FITPAK case is also durable and small, good for holding three or so tampons. The tampon itself holds up really well. The larger the product from Kotex, the more it can hold and the longer it will last. I tend to use the Regular size during my normal/lighter days, and change them every few hours. I've noticed they tend to expand as a cylinder, and not blossom open at the top. They're really absorbent and secure. If you're looking for a really comfortable and quality tampon, I'd definitely suggest U by Kotex Fitness! I received this product complimentary from Influenster for sampling purposes.
Gina M.
That was my first time using compact tampons and I have to say that Im not a fan of them. However I really like the tampon itself! its very absorbent and comfortable to the point where I could not feel it in me which is a thing I look for in a tampon. I would buy this product bit in the size super plus (thats what I always wear unless i'm at the end of my period then I wear super or regular. (yes my periods are that bad) ) and I would also buy the regular sized applicator.
Diana H.
I will forever love this brand. I only trust this brand to get me through my everyday, monthly period. I used to use always but the pads and tampons never helped. Kotex is amazing, they are non scented and actually keep you from staining you underwear. I will never change brands.
Jeneen M.
Brandon, FL
I don’t usually ever use tampons but these have been a lifesaver! I got them in my lucky vox box and ever since then I’ve been repurchasing them! They don’t ever cause me to leak and I feel secure using them! U by Kotex Fitness* Tampons with FITPAK Regular
Olivia P.
Berea, OH
Not going to lie, it is odd reviewing tampons but here we are! Kotex are my go to tampons and the fitness line is really great. I usually use their click line, however the fitness line, I think, has better packaging that is actually a little more discreet compared to some of the other packaging which I really appreciate!
Amber F.
Salem, OR
I've been using the U by Kotex line since it came out! I'm always excited to try out a new branch to this brand. I recieved the U by Kotex Fitness tampons in an Influenster box for free in order to review them. I had the chance to try these out today! These tampons are EASY to hold and insert making the process quick and mess-free. The tampon is small enough where I barely feel it making my work out much easier. I had a full intensity 45 minute workout without a problem! The tampon lasted the entire time and bent to whatever body shape was. These are by far my favorite fitness tampons! I plan to start buying them for my workouts!
Amanda D.
Norwalk, CT
I’m really a fan of these for a few reasons. First, their packaging is really cute and not overly feminine like their usual ones that are predominantly pink and purple. Second they’re really compacted and fit just about everywhere which is great for on the go. Bonus they come with a little carrying case which I love. Thirdly They just rip at the top to open which is super quiet & super easy instead of most feminine products that the whole women’s bathroom knows your on your period from the crinkling. Lastly, they’re really comfortable! I love wearing these especially on the go because of the great comfort in them!!
Sabrina B.
San Diego, CA
Kotex is my go to brand for tampons! I had never heard of their fitness ones until now though... Personally there wasn't much of a difference between the fitness ones and the regular ones, but I loved the package it came in, the little booklet with cramp exercises and the small case to carry the tampons in!
Lakyla B.
Detroit, MI
I personally don't prefer tampons but my aunt loves these. She says that they do a great job art absorbing and staying put. They also are small and easy to tuck away. She says she would recommend these to any beginner.
P.S. I did recieve these product complimentary of influenster for review purposes.
Emily F.
South River, NJ
These tampons were okay. They were definitely comfortable which is always a wonderful aspect but I didn’t feel very secure while wearing them. That being said, these are definitely more for lighter days as compared to heavier days.
*I was given this product for free in exchange for my honest review.*
Beyoncê E.
Are these comfortable?
Crystal G.
Have you tried this product??
Suleika A.
New York
Destany P.
LEMOORE, CA
I would really like to know what makes these tampons different from U by kotex tampons. Those are the only ones I use and would like to know if these might work better?
Brittany A.
Moss Point , MS
How does this differ from any Normal tampon?

Walmart