U by Kotex Fitness Panty Liners, Light Absorbency, Regular, Unscented 80 ct Pack uploaded by keren a.

BY KOTEX

Don’t let your period get in the way of your fitness. NEW U by Kotex Fitness Panty Liners deliver comfortable protection that stays in place so you don’t have to. Unlike regular period pantiliners, U by Kotex Fitness Liners are designed with a unique shape and regular length to fit and flex with active bodies. The DualFlex Zones move with you to keep protection where you need it. Now you can spend less time checking for leaks and more time enjoying the activities that keep you healthy and fit with a feminine liner designed for exercise. Keep these fitness liners in your gym bag or purse for protection on light flow days or as a tampon backup. U by Kotex feminine care products are individually wrapped, unscented, latex-free and lotion-free. Buying your U by Kotex period protection online is a convenient way to stock up without standing in line. Shop the complete fitness line of tampons, pads and liners at Walmart.com. Explore this page for additional product features. see more...

Sarah G.
Sarah G.
I tried out this liner on a day when I wasn't sure whether my period or not. The liner was very comfortable, but I barely noticed it to the point where I'm not really sure if it would help me or not. The liner seemed to lose some of its stickiness when exposed to sweat, which is bad for liners specifically designed for fitness.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Kings Park, NY
These are fantastic. They have a unique shape that really works. They are the first pads o have even had fit properly and stay in place no matter how active I am. I don't think I will be purchasing any other pads for quite a while. They are a little expensive though.
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
The u by kotex liners are very comfortable. They are so comfortable that I forget I even have them on. The are easy to use and it moves great with you and your daily activities. I highly recommend it.