BY KOTEX #2 in Feminine Care

U by Kotex®FITNESS* Liners are great for when you’re on the go. Their DualFlex Zones* move with you to keep protection where you need it. And with the drawstring package, you’ll never worry about losing your liners.

Jassmine Y.
Daly City, CA
These U by Kotex Fitness Liners are perfect for women who are always on the go!

Call me oblivious, but I didn't realize individually wrapped liners existed! I've always bought Kotex liners in the bulk Costco packs and could never figure out a proper way to throw them into my bags.  I tried loosely carrying the liners, but felt so icky leaving them unprotected. Then I tried Ziplocks, but often times the plastic would get stuck to my bag's compartment zippers. Lastly, when Kotex put a bonus tampon holder in their product, I tried carrying my liners in that. The problem I had was the slight bending of the liner, which would leave creases and cause some discomfort during wear. When Influenster sent me complimentary UBK Fitness Liners to test, boy, I was in for a treat!

These are so easy to throw into your purse without worry. And of course, these make the perfect panty-protectors!
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
These are the only brand of feminine products I will purchase. I absolutely love them from the comfort of the wear to the beautiful colors and designs. They make that time of the month a little more bare able.

Also, I am a very active person. I workout 6-7 days a week (I rarely ever take an off day, but it does happen!) and these are the ONLY liners I will use and trust. Definitely recommend them to all you ladies.
Nia T.
Conroe, TX
These liners worked really great for like the very very end of my cycle when it's that awkward time when you don't really know if like your cycle is going to come back and you don't want or if you're looking for a liner that's pretty discreet to catch any discharge that you may have before or after your cycle it worked really great for that too
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
I am part of my high school color guard and I always have these in my guard bag, they are so lightweight but can hold a lot , which make them great for practice when you don't really get to use the bathroom, they are so comfy ,most of the time I forget i'm wearing them.  I recommend this to literally everyone!
Destiny G.
Didn't use. Liners annoying me they jist bunch up and get in the way. I am allergic to the chemicals used in making these and ger a chemical burn every time i wear pads. Cool packaging and concept just isnt for me and i don't like them. I would like to see something more natural and a better process of making them
Jocelyn M.
Mcallen, TX
These liners are the most comfortable thing ever made! I only use these when I think I'm gonna get my period or if it's very light . I don't think that they are very pricy either consider you are getting a lot of liners . I would recommend this to anybody who doesn't enjoy pads because you can't even feel it there !
Casie C.
Grant, AL
Usually I stick to one kind of liner - these changed that for me, and I actually bought a pack after trying! The “fitness” shape is awesome for anyone who doesn’t want to feel like they’re wearing a liner, even if you aren’t particularly active. And I love the drawstring packaging, perfect to bring with you!
Lydia P.
A trial size of those came with a box of tampons I bought recently and I actually love them! I never wear pads or liners because I hate the bulk but these are so thin that I don’t even know they are there. I used them as a backup to my tampons on heavy days and they really worked! Highly recommend
Amanda B.
The U by Kotex Fitness Liners Regular provided a nice security on days of spotting! They are a regular length and made to bend with your body. They are thin and light. I did not like that they were not able to fold or bend to cover your underwear fully. They are not made to be worn with thongs.
Mara M.
Portales, NM
I find these pantiliners to be so thin and comfortable that you could wear them almost every day. I love how Adhesive they are  and how once placed the stick for the entire duration. I know I can trust this pantiliner to perfectly stay in place throughout my entire work out.
Crystal G.
Do you like this product?