BY KOTEX #2 in Feminine Care

U by Kotex®FITNESS* Liners are great for when you’re on the go. Their DualFlex Zones* move with you to keep protection where you need it. And with the drawstring package, you’ll never worry about losing your liners.

Jassmine Y.
Daly City, CA
These U by Kotex Fitness Liners are perfect for women who are always on the go!

Call me oblivious, but I didn't realize individually wrapped liners existed! I've always bought Kotex liners in the bulk Costco packs and could never figure out a proper way to throw them into my bags.  I tried loosely carrying the liners, but felt so icky leaving them unprotected. Then I tried Ziplocks, but often times the plastic would get stuck to my bag's compartment zippers. Lastly, when Kotex put a bonus tampon holder in their product, I tried carrying my liners in that. The problem I had was the slight bending of the liner, which would leave creases and cause some discomfort during wear. When Influenster sent me complimentary UBK Fitness Liners to test, boy, I was in for a treat!

These are so easy to throw into your purse without worry. And of course, these make the perfect panty-protectors!
Alexis C.
Cincinnati, OH
These are the only brand of feminine products I will purchase. I absolutely love them from the comfort of the wear to the beautiful colors and designs. They make that time of the month a little more bare able.

Also, I am a very active person. I workout 6-7 days a week (I rarely ever take an off day, but it does happen!) and these are the ONLY liners I will use and trust. Definitely recommend them to all you ladies.
Nia T.
Conroe, TX
These liners worked really great for like the very very end of my cycle when it's that awkward time when you don't really know if like your cycle is going to come back and you don't want or if you're looking for a liner that's pretty discreet to catch any discharge that you may have before or after your cycle it worked really great for that too
Destiny G.
Didn't use. Liners annoying me they jist bunch up and get in the way. I am allergic to the chemicals used in making these and ger a chemical burn every time i wear pads. Cool packaging and concept just isnt for me and i don't like them. I would like to see something more natural and a better process of making them
Jocelyn M.
McAllen , TX
These liners are the most comfortable thing ever made! I only use these when I think I'm gonna get my period or if it's very light . I don't think that they are very pricy either consider you are getting a lot of liners . I would recommend this to anybody who doesn't enjoy pads because you can't even feel it there !
Casie C.
New Hope, AL
Usually I stick to one kind of liner - these changed that for me, and I actually bought a pack after trying! The “fitness” shape is awesome for anyone who doesn’t want to feel like they’re wearing a liner, even if you aren’t particularly active. And I love the drawstring packaging, perfect to bring with you!
Courtney W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Good for someone with a light flow. These work well. The size and thinness of them are great for someone who needs some protection while they're working out. Better than any liner I've ever tried. Would recommend to someone with a lighter flow, or just using liners for other purposes.
Caitlin W.
Logan, UT
Great products, however, I don't use liners often. I tested them and figured they would be great if I used liners in general. I'm always impressed with this brand and will repurchase other products in the future. There was no problem with these, I am just not their target market.
Lauren E.
Evansville, IN
I love love love these! They might be thin, but they definitely get the job done - even going above and beyond! They have a fresh scent to them as well, which makes them all the better. I will definitely continue to use and recommend this brand to anyone and everyone!
Sabrina B.
San Diego, CA
They're great as liners, ultra thin and have a super cute wrapper. Unfortunately, same as with their pads they don't really stick that well. I felt like it wouldn't stay on for longer than 30 minutes. I love their tampons but I'm not huge on their liners or pads.
Crystal G.
Do you like this product?

back