BY KOTEX

U by Kotex®FITNESS* Liners are great for when you’re on the go. Their DualFlex Zones* move with you to keep protection where you need it. And with the drawstring package, you’ll never worry about losing your liners.

Lauren L.
Collegedale, TN
I received these in my Lucky VoxBox for free and I absolutely love them! As a nurse, I am constantly on the go, and I need something reliable and that won't feel uncomfortable if I move too much! These keep me clean and happy and I would definitely buy these!
Alex C.
Mayfield, KY
I love these! I received them in my Lucky VoxBox, but I have been using them for a long time. U by Kotex is an awesome brand that takes some of the stigma away from periods, with the cute designs and compact packaging! Perfect for very light days and for extra backup!
Krystle S.
I got these absolutely free in my voxbox . Theses liners are very affordable not so expensive, they feel very thin but with a lot of hold to it . I would recommend them on only the last day of ur period when you’re period is there but not there .
Amber F.
Salem, OR
I received the Kotex U Fitness tampons and pads for free to review through Influenster. I loved the other fitness products so went to the store and purchased the liners. They are wonderful little liners that get the job done! The sticky lining keeps them in place all day if need be. They are thin enough that they don't bother you but thick enough to last for awhile. The packaging is cute and discreet making them easy to buy anywhere. I'll stick to the Kotex U brand!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I received these complimentary liners recently and really like them. I've never tried liners before but they're great for the premenstrual symptoms and lighter days. Might make kotexu liners a regular thing. Very comfortable. Affordable. Easy to use.
Shannon C.
Klamath Falls, OR
I always use liners just for the simple fact that there can always be an accident, and I always try to be as cautious as I can. But with these product I haven't had to worry about a single problem! The liners are super comfortable, and they move with my body, which I've never had a regular liner do. These products are my new favorite products from Kotex, and I couldn't be happier with my samples from Influenster! ♡
Bisma R.
I got these for free in my voxbox and the packaging is super cute but there’s not the best for an all day type of user if you know what I mean LOL. Especially if you have a heavy flow they’re not gonna last you a long time you need to change your pad at least 4 times a day using these
Megan H.
Bartlett, TN
I have always gravitated towards pads and liners for my periods. Kotex is an awesome brand for feminine products and these do not disappoint. Good absorbance and they have a sleek and cute design, making a not cute product, cute. It's easy to slip in a purse or bag, and discreet. Love it! Great for normal to light days, fear that you may start, or if you have spotting occasionally.
Hope B.
West Simsbury , CT
I received this product for free from Influenster's Lucky VoxBox. These liners are super awesome for those times that you really aren't in need of a pad or tampon, but might spot. They're super absorbent, and they're so small you could easily fit an extra in a pocket just in case. If you're a person who spots, I would definitely recommend these as well as all the other Kotex products!
Alexis L.
Nevada , MO
I like to use liners on my days that I'm just spotting, and these did not work the best. They did not go all the way to the outside of my underwear, so by the end of the day the edges of my underwear had blood on them. These liners soak up blood and keep the smell away. The packaging is not quiet, and kind of hard to find where to open it.