U by Kotex Fitness* Liners Regular uploaded by keren a.U by Kotex Fitness* Liners Regular uploaded by Emily R.U by Kotex Fitness* Liners Regular uploaded by Yasmine W.

BY KOTEX

U by Kotex®FITNESS* Liners are great for when you’re on the go. Their DualFlex Zones* move with you to keep protection where you need it. And with the drawstring package, you’ll never worry about losing your liners.

Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Klamath Falls, OR
I always use liners just for the simple fact that there can always be an accident, and I always try to be as cautious as I can. But with these product I haven't had to worry about a single problem! The liners are super comfortable, and they move with my body, which I've never had a regular liner do. These products are my new favorite products from Kotex, and I couldn't be happier with my samples from Influenster! ♡
Megan H.
Megan H.
Bartlett, TN
I have always gravitated towards pads and liners for my periods. Kotex is an awesome brand for feminine products and these do not disappoint. Good absorbance and they have a sleek and cute design, making a not cute product, cute. It's easy to slip in a purse or bag, and discreet. Love it! Great for normal to light days, fear that you may start, or if you have spotting occasionally.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
I tried out this liner on a day when I wasn't sure whether my period or not. The liner was very comfortable, but I barely noticed it to the point where I'm not really sure if it would help me or not. The liner seemed to lose some of its stickiness when exposed to sweat, which is bad for liners specifically designed for fitness.
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Lutz, FL
I tried this liner on towards the end of my period because it was so small and thin that I was afraid to use it any other day. I guess it’s a plus that you don’t even feel it so you forget it’s there. That’s also probably why I didn’t like it, I felt no protection at all
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Kings Park, NY
These are fantastic. They have a unique shape that really works. They are the first pads o have even had fit properly and stay in place no matter how active I am. I don't think I will be purchasing any other pads for quite a while. They are a little expensive though.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Bear, DE
I use liners almost everyday, just because there could always be an accident. I've been using these liners for a while now and I absolutely love them! They're super comfortable and I can hardly feel them. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who uses liners!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Leitchfield, KY
I got these complimentary of influenster from the lucky voxbox and I always use these the packaging is super cute and easy to hide and very quite when opening them I will definitely keep buying these they are amazing
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Dothan, AL
I got these in my lucky voxbox to try and review. They are comfortable. They move with your body and the packaging is cute. When opening them they dont make that loud noise other one make when opening.
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
The u by kotex liners are very comfortable. They are so comfortable that I forget I even have them on. The are easy to use and it moves great with you and your daily activities. I highly recommend it.
Alisa B.
Alisa B.
Liked the liners. The packaging wad cute wasnt really any different then the other kotex liners ive used but still worked good. Would still recommend.