BY KOTEX #2 in Feminine Products

U by Kotex®FITNESS* Liners are great for when you’re on the go. Their DualFlex Zones* move with you to keep protection where you need it. And with the drawstring package, you’ll never worry about losing your liners.

Jassmine Y.
Daly City, CA
These U by Kotex Fitness Liners are perfect for women who are always on the go!

Call me oblivious, but I didn't realize individually wrapped liners existed! I've always bought Kotex liners in the bulk Costco packs and could never figure out a proper way to throw them into my bags.  I tried loosely carrying the liners, but felt so icky leaving them unprotected. Then I tried Ziplocks, but often times the plastic would get stuck to my bag's compartment zippers. Lastly, when Kotex put a bonus tampon holder in their product, I tried carrying my liners in that. The problem I had was the slight bending of the liner, which would leave creases and cause some discomfort during wear. When Influenster sent me complimentary UBK Fitness Liners to test, boy, I was in for a treat!

These are so easy to throw into your purse without worry. And of course, these make the perfect panty-protectors!
Brooklyn K.
Teaberry, KY
I wear liners daily. These would originally be too expensive for me, however, I received this product complimentary from Influenster for sampling purposes. After trying them I have to admit I will definitely be purchasing these in the future!
The flexibility is great. I am on my feet daily and for most of the day at that.
The quality is excellent.
Destiny M.
Didn't use. Liners annoying me they jist bunch up and get in the way. I am allergic to the chemicals used in making these and ger a chemical burn every time i wear pads. Cool packaging and concept just isnt for me and i don't like them. I would like to see something more natural and a better process of making them
Amber L.
Beckley, WV
I received these for free in a vox box alone with other products from this brand. I received pads, tampons, and these. I normally do not wear these but since I had to try them I used it for like the very last day of my time of the month. It was wonderful. I didn’t have to worry about ruining my pants or underwear!
Melanie P.
I spoke of the pads and liners in the other review and also spoke on behalf of the liners and how they do save my life from wearing big pads because i start spotting and get cramps so early on and its a good product to have around.
Corinna C.
East Winthrop, ME
I love this brand because of their packaging and how affordable they are. They are my go to for all of my feminine hygiene products and they are so easy to use. Even when I’m wearing the nighttime pads, they don’t bunch up and bother me like other thick pads. They’re thin, yet absorb a lot.
Courtney W.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Good for someone with a light flow. These work well. The size and thinness of them are great for someone who needs some protection while they're working out. Better than any liner I've ever tried. Would recommend to someone with a lighter flow, or just using liners for other purposes.
Isabelle E.
Charlottesville, VA
These liners are such a weird shape. They twist up easily in my underwear and make things uncomfortable. They’re a bit thicker than the normal liners, which makes me notice them more. The odd size also leaves less space to catch leaks - never a good thing. Will not be purchasing.
Sydney R.
Marion, OH
Great, comfortable liners. I use these before and after my period in case a little spotting occurs. You can barely feel that the liner is there which is a plus for me. I got sent these for free to review in an Influenster box. I would recommend these to anybody and I will definitely repurchase.
Sabrina B.
San Diego, CA
They're great as liners, ultra thin and have a super cute wrapper. Unfortunately, same as with their pads they don't really stick that well. I felt like it wouldn't stay on for longer than 30 minutes. I love their tampons but I'm not huge on their liners or pads.