BY KOTEX

Fresh, clean protection for any type of flow. see more...

Dina F.
Kapolei, HI
I love these! They keep you safe from leaks and don't feel uncomfortable. The wrapping it pretty and discreet. I also like that they are decent for overnight use if you need them.
Samar S.
I love this product and it's a nice value size
It absorbs very well less Oder no leaks here and there to be honest it doesn't even feel like you are really even wearing a u Kotex pad at all
I will defently recommend it to others out the there
Kimberly A.
Lompoc, CA
Absolutely love Kotex pads , they absorb way more than I thought they would . I used to use Always brand and decided to switch to Kotex . Best decision I've made , haven't had an accident ever since switching and I won't go back
Holly L.
Spokane, WA
I tried these once, and did not care for them at all. I have really heavy periods, and these pads just don't keep my underwear from getting blood-stained. They fill really quickly and constantly have to be changed.
Monica B.
Love these pads! Love kotex brand regular tampons as well. These pads coke in multicolored wrappers, they are super thin, stay in place, and never feel too bulky.
Heather G.
Clinton, SC
These are very comfortable and absorbent. I used them in a free sample and loved them so much that I switched from the brand I had been using for 12 years.
Holly S.
Raleigh, NC
Love the discreet packaging on these and superior quality! The size of these are great and the value of the product is equivalent to its quality.
Christine F.
Monroeville, PA
I'm not a tampon user, but these pads are by far my favorite ones. They are slim and don't feel like a diaper like some other brands.
Alexis M.
Fort Worth , TX
The cutest packaging makes using these pads pleseant. I love how they aren't bulky or just strangely long or scented
LaRhonda D.
So thin but they have so much absorbency amd they're affordable. I give them four stars only because I hate the wings.