U by Kotex Curves Liners

by U by Kotex

U by Kotex Liners help you stay fresh when your period is light and they re great for everyday use, too.  Find the right one for you. Seriously soft. The CleanWear cover is soft and comfy. Shaped to fit you. Fits your undies, fits you.  Win. A new kind of fresh. New colors and designs banish boredom of dull liners. Get soft protection that s great for lighter flow days - now in four new colors and three patterns.  If your period is starting or winding down, U by Kotex Curves can also help protect your undies from surprises and last minute spotting. Packaging may vary from image shown.

Is good or bad?
What do you girls think of these
Never used Curves. How are they?
Start your review of U by Kotex Curves Liners!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Having always used Always brand ultra thin liners, I got this as a sample in the mail and was first drawn by their colorful packaging (each liner is wrapped in a different color). But I did already notice that the packaged liner was about twice as thick as my Always liners. Nonetheless I decided to give it a try and was not impressed. It was equally as absorbent, but it was definitely twice as thick. The edges are also just as thick whereas the Always is flattened and softened at the edges, so by the middle of the day these Kotex liners was starting to cut into my bum/thigh and had to be tossed out. I might be tempted to try the U by Kotex Barely There line if I'm given a sample but as these are more expensive than Always brand I would have to get a free sample before I'm convinced to switch.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love these! I can stuff a million of these in my purse and backpack because they are small and compact. They were a lifesaver when I was postpartum and my period was all out of whack. I recommend this brand if you want something that conceals well but also absorbs. A little pricier than the other brands but totally worth it. I see this brand at all drug and grocery stores. Overall, Great Buy!
Yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like the thickness of this liner. Being a girl with curves I had issues with the really thin ones bunching up and not providing coverage. On the other hand I've experienced liners that were too bulky and contributed to irritation. These are a perfect inbetween and is great when mother nature pops up unexpected.
Canfield, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like these liners.  They have always worked well for me even when there are unexpected accidents (they do happen!).  They are compact but not so discrete.  The packaging is cute, but I do wish it wasn't SO obvious that I was trying to sneak one around.
Sanger, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I have several months using them. I used to liked them before they change. I do not feel very comfortable but still using them. Have try other but i prefer this ones.
Troy, IL
I like these, but they aren't perfect. I love the outer packaging being black (so much period stuff is pink! Not a huge pink fan) and I love the inner packaging and how fun it is as well. I like these because they hold a reasonable amount for a liner, and they are made in a way and a size that for the most part there isn't leakage over the sides, front, or back. The downside for me with these is that while they aren't exactly rough, if I have to use them for very many days in a row they do rub me a bit raw if you get my drift.
Bronx , NY
I received a sample of u by kotex in the mail and these pads are soo cute. I have tried them before so I'm saving them for emergencies but they really are good. I normally get rashes from certain pads but these and the always brand don't give me that problem. I love that they are so girly so it makes things a little less dull. I know periods are never fun but these make things a little more bareable. Idk if its the color of the pads that maybe lightens my mood.
Burnaby, BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love these little liners. The box is nice and black, so it's not super obvious, and the individual liners are wrapped in fun colorful wrapping. Individual wraps are small and easy to keep in my purse. Besides as regular liners, I like to use these during period, along with tampons, for additional protection. Very good product.
Waretown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like U by Kotex for the innovative packaging. I also like that their tampons and liners offer dependable protection. I prefer U by Kotex, because it gives me a feeling of being clean and not on my PMS. U by Kotex over other period care brands due to the fact that their tampons are more comfortable (and the cute packaging doesn't hurt either)..! I don't wear my favorite undies during shark week! I trust U by Kotex.
Olney, IL
I love U by Kotex products. I use these for extra protection with tampons or even for every day use. You can't even tell they are there. Plus, you can usually find coupons for them to combine with rebates to get them at a cheaper price.