BY KOTEX #9 in Tampons

U by Kotex Club Tampons
  • "I think the packaging is really cute with all the Bright colors and they are small so they fit really good in purses and little pouches" in 16 reviews
  • "I got a sample pack of these after which i switched to them, they are much more comfortable than tampax pearl and i find that they last slightly longer." in 12 reviews
  • "I really like how compact these tampons are and love the fun colors on the packaging, but that doesn't make up for the so-so protection you get." in 11 reviews
  • "Even once you do manage to click them properly so you can insert them, they don't work well." in 9 reviews
  • "I always used to use Tampax Pearl tampons but started using these a few years ago in the compact mini from & love them!" in 8 reviews
Katy H.
Browns mills, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got these as a sample and they came with a little container to put them in. The container is flimsy and doesn't hold up well in my purse. I don't buy these mostly because the packaging looks dull.. honestly.. I am a packaging junkie. But they didn't leak or anything. They just don't drawl my eye when shopping.
Madison M.
I've literally used every brand you can think of when it comes to tampons whether it be name brand or not. Honestly all tampon brands work the same imo they all do the same thing. I don't have heavy periods as it is (bc I'm getting older) so I never really worry about leaking or anything. Overall experience I love this brand and it does exactly what it needs to do. 5 stars and I recommend them to any woman no matter what age they are. No need for backup protection. This is all you need. 🙂🙂
Brittany M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are my favorite tampons to use because they are extremely easy to insert and they let you know when the stem is pulled out enough with a small "click!" I like this because with other tampons I've accidentally pulled the stem out too far and almost ruined the whole tampon. They're extremely comfortable and easy to fit in a purse. It also helps that there's different colors which is cute!
Gabriella N.
Washington, DC
I love U by Kotex, but it’s the most expensive brand and I was forced to buy super cheap, store-brand tampons today as a result. This is a great product, but with its parent company being a conglomerate, they should be more considerate in their pricing.
leslie n.
Phoenix , AZ
These are perfect when I go hiking or work out. They make me feel productive and safe. Super comfortable I can't even feel anything. I would definitely recommend if it's your first time using tampons
Marlei E.
Carthage, TX
I received these for free to try and I like them. They’re affordable for how convenient and effective they are. I really enjoy the size for the beginning and end of my period because they’re so small and transportable but absorb well.
Janice H.
Steen, MN
I  like these they keep from having leaks . I like the bright colors it lives up things a bit. I like the finger grips so easy to use. Over all a great product.
Allison G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased these once and I hated every single minute of using them.  They did not work for as tampax does.  I gave the rest of the box away to someone and never purchased again.  Kotex is definitely not a brand for me.
Emily H.
Orlando , FL
love every thing about these could not ask for anything better dose not leake and can not even tell you are using one and go on with your likfe like mother nature was never there they are small and descreat at well so no one knows u have them
Brianna B.
I am really picky about tampons, but these are some of the best ones out there in my opinion. They completely met my expectations and did exactly what it is suppose to do. I would recommend this product to others.
Jennifer  J.
Are these tampons comfortable?
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Are these better than any other tampon product?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Who else wishes you had these when you were back in school???? I know I do!
Hannah T.
Do these work well
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
I usually find them cheapest at Walmart, any other suggestions on cheapest place? Why are tampons so damn expensive..dumb!