BY KOTEX #27 in Feminine Products

U by Kotex Club Tampons
  • "I think the packaging is really cute with all the Bright colors and they are small so they fit really good in purses and little pouches" in 16 reviews
  • "I got a sample pack of these after which i switched to them, they are much more comfortable than tampax pearl and i find that they last slightly longer." in 12 reviews
  • "I really like how compact these tampons are and love the fun colors on the packaging, but that doesn't make up for the so-so protection you get." in 11 reviews
  • "Even once you do manage to click them properly so you can insert them, they don't work well." in 9 reviews
  • "I always used to use Tampax Pearl tampons but started using these a few years ago in the compact mini from & love them!" in 8 reviews
Renn J.
Eh. I've tried better. The smallness and colorfulness of these tampons are the attractiveness, in my opinion. They're so small they're ineffective. Not to mention, if you aren't careful, you'll mess up the applicator by pulling it out too far. Overall, not too satisfied.
Allison M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased these once and I hated every single minute of using them.  They did not work for as tampax does.  I gave the rest of the box away to someone and never purchased again.  Kotex is definitely not a brand for me.
Brittany M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are my favorite tampons to use because they are extremely easy to insert and they let you know when the stem is pulled out enough with a small "click!" I like this because with other tampons I've accidentally pulled the stem out too far and almost ruined the whole tampon. They're extremely comfortable and easy to fit in a purse. It also helps that there's different colors which is cute!
Kim W.
Williamston
I tried these a few months ago as they were on sale at Walmart and instantly fell in love with them. Their small size make them easy to discreetly transport. They are the perfect size and very easy to insert properly. I use the super plus and they feel like they were made for my body perfectly. Highly recommend!
Jordan Y.
Bradenton, FL
seriously love this product!  theyre comforable and affordable.  i will not use anything else!  my absolute go to when that time of the month comes!
leslie n.
Phoenix , AZ
These are perfect when I go hiking or work out. They make me feel productive and safe. Super comfortable I can't even feel anything. I would definitely recommend if it's your first time using tampons
Marlei E.
Waco, TX
I received these for free to try and I like them. They’re affordable for how convenient and effective they are. I really enjoy the size for the beginning and end of my period because they’re so small and transportable but absorb well.
Brianna B.
I am really picky about tampons, but these are some of the best ones out there in my opinion. They completely met my expectations and did exactly what it is suppose to do. I would recommend this product to others.
Natalie S.
Roselle, NJ
I can always trust these tampons to get me through the heavy times. The price is affordable and the quantity is perfect. This is a very easy to use tampon. I will continue to use this brand.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not my number one tampon but I still love this product! They're small and conveniently packaged for travel and have easy applicators. Neat packaging and affordable. I would buy these again.
Jennifer  J.
Are these tampons comfortable?
Alexis J.
Kingsford Hts, IN
Are these better than any other tampon product?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Who else wishes you had these when you were back in school???? I know I do!
Kelsey B.
Shorewood, WI
I usually find them cheapest at Walmart, any other suggestions on cheapest place? Why are tampons so damn expensive..dumb!
Hannah T.